Thread: Am I this good?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Am I this good?

With all the injections i've done over the course of my time I've still yet to aspirate blood. I've pretty much used all spot injections except for calves. I'm sort of curious what it feels and looks like. LOL. Anyone else in this club with me?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    def. not me, Ive aspirated blood only two different times in my course of cycles

mkv213 is offline Member
    I was in the same club until last week. I did 100's and 100's of injections all over my body and no blood aspirated. Last week I hit my calf and BAM! drew blood. It wasn't any different than aspirating with no blood. My blood looked dark almost blackish. I just pulled the pin out, moved over an inch and stuck it again. I was like fvck! I ruined my streak The weird thing is that I usually don't do calves because I don't like the pain but decided to hit them cuz it's been a while and I feel like a pin cushion right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    I was in the same club until last week. I did 100's and 100's of injections all over my body and no blood aspirated. Last week I hit my calf and BAM! drew blood. It wasn't any different than aspirating with no blood. My blood looked dark almost blackish. I just pulled the pin out, moved over an inch and stuck it again. I was like fvck! I ruined my streak The weird thing is that I usually don't do calves because I don't like the pain but decided to hit them cuz it's been a while and I feel like a pin cushion right now.
    Isn't that strange? I haven't hit my calves yet and look where yours happened Sorry to hear that though. I can just feel the pain in my calves after an injection of some UGL prop a few days later.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Isn't that strange? I haven't hit my calves yet and look where yours happened Sorry to hear that though. I can just feel the pain in my calves after an injection of some UGL prop a few days later.
    Yeah bro fvck the calves. There are too many other sites to go for.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    calves....bi's.....pecs.......no way bro's...........

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I aspirated blood for the first time last week. From a side quad injection.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    once in the thigh thought i was going to throw up becuz i got all light headed and dizzy with the watery mouth feeling and my leg also went numb .. havent hit thighs since i stick to pecs, delts and arse.

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    havent aspirated blood yet...delts, glutes, thigh

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I thin I've pretty much shot everywhere. Traps, calfs, delts, tri, bi's, chest, thighs, glutes. Ah, except for lats. I can't even begin to descrobe the deep pierceing pain that coinsides with shooting in the calf. It will stay for a good few days and it feels like someone's got a hot knife sticking out of your calf in the exact spot you shot. Every step you take feels like the knife get pushed in farther, then pulled out a bit. Trust me bro, calf shots suck almost as much as bicep shots do. I've only aspirated blood once, and that was in my delt. I must have gone through a vein in my calf once, because after I pulled out the pin, dark red, almost purple/blackish blood came out, although none went into the plunger when I aspirated. Go figure.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    I am doing calve's now with 75mg tren and they only hurt for a couple hours. I have aspirated blood twice from them. Lot of veins in them suckers..My worst pain is when i hit my pecs with 75mg tren......OUCH

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I thin I've pretty much shot everywhere. Traps, calfs, delts, tri, bi's, chest, thighs, glutes. Ah, except for lats. I can't even begin to descrobe the deep pierceing pain that coinsides with shooting in the calf. It will stay for a good few days and it feels like someone's got a hot knife sticking out of your calf in the exact spot you shot. Every step you take feels like the knife get pushed in farther, then pulled out a bit. Trust me bro, calf shots suck almost as much as bicep shots do. I've only aspirated blood once, and that was in my delt. I must have gone through a vein in my calf once, because after I pulled out the pin, dark red, almost purple/blackish blood came out, although none went into the plunger when I aspirated. Go figure.
    Ouch. Lat's are great if you have long enough arms.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I must have gone through a vein in my calf once, because after I pulled out the pin, dark red, almost purple/blackish blood came out, although none went into the plunger when I aspirated. Go figure.
    Same thing happend to me in my thigh and I almost fainted and threw up never again my whole dam leg went numb.

Thread Information