Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

Question What do you guys think of the "source lists" offered by websites?

Any ideas or opinion about these so-called "validated source lists" on various AS websites? Are they up to date? Are they full of scammers? Any input would be appreciated. Thx!

Phreak

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    you might look at some of the scammers lists' posted!!

then compare the scammers list with the list you have!

but i wouldnt be confident in a list just posted up somewhere for every one to look at sound suspicious!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Any AS board that openly posts sources is questionable IMO

BTW, welcome to the best board on the net bro...hope ya stick around and learn.

Peace,

Big Rush

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    usually the bulk of those on the list are ok - but sometimes they still go down in flames at times - the thing is there are those who are always good and then there are those whom are new and not exactly well known - ie, its a mixed bag - still always a good idea to ask a mod what is going on before ordering

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I would really recomend a domestic source first. just my 2 cents (Recently burned by scammer)BTW i totally agree with 03733+$.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    usually the bulk of those on the list are ok - but sometimes they still go down in flames at times - the thing is there are those who are always good and then there are those whom are new and not exactly well known - ie, its a mixed bag - still always a good idea to ask a mod what is going on before ordering
    Then there are those who are good for awhile then turn bad once they get a bunch of orders or get scammed themselves while not in stock. On the other hand, mods on boards with no source posting allowed often back those not exactly well known or back good sources who turn scammer. So the other way of finding sources is flawed in a way too. Sources will tend to be extra nice to mods or even front them gear in exchange for their support. And mods can only recommend sources based on their experience with them or that of someone close to them.

So the only thing you can do is order from someone who's been around awhile with many pleased customers and little to no complaints then just hope nothing goes wrong (with either the source or shipment.) Whether you get it from a moderator or a thread repeatedly bumped for a source by reputable guys showing customer satisfaction on a board that allows source posting, shouldn't make a difference IMO.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    people calling everyone scammers uh? only if you knew..........

Originally posted by D00fy
    people calling everyone scammers uh? only if you knew..........
    I know (as I'm sure you do as well) that it is rare to find an internet source that's been around even just a few years, especially domestic.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    too many problems occur 4 them to stay around 4 long peroids of time.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    if you obtained a list that easyly...just think...feds, authorities can obtain it JUST as quickly....correct?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree with you guys but i had a question. Would it matter is the source was international. Cuase the feds or dea couldnt go arrest them. And if all they know he is from a certain country or city how could they stop him from shipping stuff.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Some international sources don't have to worry about getting busted and some domestic sources are careful enough that being known doesn't affect them (I mean you have to have customers to do business right). On the other hand, finding an internet source by any other means can be done by the FEDS or DEA as well.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information