Tags is offline Associate Member

To cycle or not to cycle... have cycled b4...

I want to start up another cycle again so badley... But the thing is... With my gf, and beach season and wutnot... I don't want my back to break out all over in acne, and that always happens big time and takes a good while to go away... Also I still have a small case of gyno that has never completely gone away so when I cycle I just look bad in white t's cuz of the dam puffy nipples...

On the other hand I wana juice again so badley, but the way I am rite now I havn't cycle for a long time so my skin is as clear as anything and I have just finished cutting down and have been using the tanning beds for the past 3months so my gf and other people consider me "sexy"

I could use to care less about what people thought about me, and my main focus was always to get bigger no matter what... But now... I duno... Is there anyway I can cycle while keeping the breaking out all over my back part down??? And for the gyno part I'm figuring of running letro...

If I did cycle it would be a fairly light cycle... Test prop 12 weeks 800mg/wk.

Bump... ill be back later, going out to hit up the gym.

Stoped by work... hit up the gym... Just got outa the shower... No opinion's any1???

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    if you dont want acne or gyno you'll have to use low androgenic types of roids (correct?) and test wont be good with that.

Iam in the same boat,I have not cycled in like 9 months and I got a small case of gyno an I dont know if i want to worsen it.But on the other hand I want to cycle so badly my blood itchs.I wouldnt run prop tho,that sh*t sucks.Iam probaly gonna cycle in like december but iam gonna slowy start purchasing my gear and pct so I will be ready.

hey bro i love to help but i dont know much about acne problems because i dont have them on cycle but i heard that vit B5 works great for this problem.

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Yea they say b5 (pantethenic acid) works well. The best thing I have ever used and I believe is the best is Accutane. I know others will contradict that due to sides but I never experienced any sides. Dry skin was the worst if you really consider that a bad Side

b5 and accutane... I'll have to look into those... Duno too much about b5, I know a good bit about b6 and b12 though as I have used both of them b4.

Thread Information