sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

trouble sleeping!!

i am having terrible trouble sleeping at night the past 2 weeks, i feel sleepy in the afternoon after training then as soon as it comes to go to bed i just cant seem to fall asleep. also i'm getting very hot and flustered at differant times during the day and night, even if it isnt hot out.
    my cycle has been consisting of dbol , test cyp and test enth, deca
    i ran the dbol for the first 3-4 weeks then had 2 weeks off then went back on it for another 3 weeks but at a lower dose, i took plenty of milk thistle to help clean out my liver.
    has any one had these problems while on a cycle?

Death is offline Junior Member
    I definately have had symptoms like the one you describe....... I usually get them while my body is adjusting to a new cycle. For me it seems sometimes the symptoms are acute and sometimes only very slight, but the end result is always invariably, it works itself out and sleeping habbits, and maybe some slight tension, resolve themselves.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    i am having terrible trouble sleeping at night the past 2 weeks, i feel sleepy in the afternoon after training then as soon as it comes to go to bed i just cant seem to fall asleep. also i'm getting very hot and flustered at differant times during the day and night, even if it isnt hot out.
    my cycle has been consisting of dbol , test cyp and test enth, deca
    i ran the dbol for the first 3-4 weeks then had 2 weeks off then went back on it for another 3 weeks but at a lower dose, i took plenty of milk thistle to help clean out my liver.
    has any one had these problems while on a cycle?

Try melatonin or chamomile tea. Knocks me out cold....failing that get someone to give you a good uppercut..

Only kidding, good luck
    S

Ps Now look into my eyes..you are feeling sleepy...soon you will need to sleep... Let me know if that worked.

judge_dread is offline Member
    i had some flushings when I was on Deca , sometimes I had sweaty nights while on Winny too...But after a while all probs fixed.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i had the sweaty feelings off and on during the day and also had the problems sleeping with vivid dreams its all part of the gear as the judge said in time it should go away

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Yep, it should improve with time. I've experienced all the symptoms you describe. Melatonin has worked for me, you might look into that.

Just curious, why does your cycle contain two different long-acting esters of Test (Cypionate and Enanthate )?

melatonin works. also i find ZMA helps me fall asleep.

speak is offline Associate Member
    yep same here. I'll finally fall asleep just to wake up an hour later with my neck and shoulders soaked in sweat. I'm on test and deca .

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    When I am on tren I have difficulties. If I am not on a cycle I could lift early in the morning and stil have problems sleeping at night. It just gets me wound up and I ususally have to take benadryl to sleep when not cycling just lifting heavy.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    ya i get all of above symptoms as well. im also curious y 2 similiar esters?

beantown12 is offline New Member
    Try some ZMA or some meltatonin, those should definitely work, you can get them both at gnc or your local supermarket.

GOSOX is offline Junior Member
    im on a test, deca cycle and dont have a problem falling asleep, my problem is i wake up alot throughout the night, i think some of it has to do with my cycle but my fiance and i just seperated and im pretty depressed about that so i know that doesnt help either.

i had the same problem with the deca , i wouldnt blame it on the separation, your good bro, keep up the good work in the gym! Kudos

u from boston?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Got the same problem bro. Tired when I get off of work, but go to the gym and get wired. Then I can't fall asleep till after 12! Have to get up at 5:30. By the end of the week....I'm drained.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    MAYBE u r working out harder than usual bec u r on cycle. If so, then ur body is not slowing down enuf at nite even tho u were very tired post-wkt. Melatonin works slightly but i get rebound when i stop it. Nyquil ( if u r not averse to several drugs + alcohol) is a little better. I think, for most people, warm milk works better than chamomile tea.

mkv213 is offline Member
    The only time I've had night sweats was the first couple days with dbol . I'd wake up and the pillow would be soaked. It went away after a few days though.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Avoid eating carbs too late in the evening. This can add to sleeplessness.

Thread Information