SinCityMan is offline Junior Member

SUSTANON 250 & WINNY

Would SUSTANON 250 & WINNY be a decent cycle for a beginner looking to stay lean and gain some quality muscle/strength? What level would these be sufficient and is there anything that you would add?

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    As a first cycle your supposed to run 300-500mg of Test Enanthate a week for 10 to 12 weeks. Sus is a form of Test but it has to be shot EOD (every other day). Winny I've heard can be a little harsh on first time users because of its drying effet on joints etc. -so I've heard anyway.
    Maybe Anavar would have been a better choie over Winny - similar effects but much milder in the sides department.
    I think that most will just advise that you just run the sus for your first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    As a first cycle your supposed to run 300-500mg of Test Enanthate a week for 10 to 12 weeks. Sus is a form of Test but it has to be shot EOD (every other day). Winny I've heard can be a little harsh on first time users because of its drying effet on joints etc. -so I've heard anyway.
    Maybe Anavar would have been a better choie over Winny - similar effects but much milder in the sides department.
    I think that most will just advise that you just run the sus for your first cycle.

Hey bro i agree with you about the test dosage but what are you saying the guy is going to do his first cycle he is a newbie he dosent have to shoot sustanon EOD he can go twice a week i know what you will say about the blood levels but you dont know his body every one is different i tried sus eod & actually i wasnt pleased with the results next time i'll go with twice a week what am trying to say is there no just 1 way to do it & every body reacts differently

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    The Winny is almost for sure what i am going to work with, but i wanted to use something else to help out. Besides test is there anything that would be effective for a first time.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Anything and everythings effective for the first time your first cycles your best - as many will say. If you ran a decent stack on your first cycle you'd grow like a baby - considering that the eating and trainings upto scratch. No one here will recommend that you do anything other than Test for your first cycle... but if you must, Deca will help pack alot of size on and can be shot twice weekly.

beantown12 is offline New Member
    Hey bro i agree with you about the test dosage but what are you saying the guy is [/QUOTE]going to do his first cycle he is a newbie he dosent have to shoot sustanon EOD he can go twice a week i know what you will say about the blood levels but you dont know his body every one is different i tried sus eod & actually i wasnt pleased with the results next time i'll go with twice a week what am trying to say is there no just 1 way to do it & every body reacts differently [QUOTE]

What kind of results did you get from hittin the sust every other day?...bloated, water retention? Im about to run some winny and sust, what have you heard about those results?

Thread Information