Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Naturally Low Test

I have a buddy that just has a natty low test levels and may have to go on HRT. If he doesn't, is it still possible for him to make good gains with proper training and diet?

What if he ran 250mg of test enth for 12 weeks or so and then did a proper pct and go retested. Would this help him out? Or maybe even 200mg of test a week?

? lil help???

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    If he really does have low test levels he might as well get a script and do things legally.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    You don't see many women ripped @ 260lbs do you?

You know why that is don't you?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    You don't see many women ripped @ 260lbs do you?

You know why that is don't you?
    hhmmmmmm? NO.

Ok, so low test = training for nothing. Burning the candles at both ends? How benefital would a mild cycle of 250mg of test be for him, with a pct to follow and then a trip to the md...........?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    why the risk? go to a doc, get a prescription and than carry on...

Rider is offline Associate Member
    When u say low Test levels what do u mean? What is the Free Testo number?

He was on the andro patch for awhile..did nothing. The doc is convinced he just has normally low test levels. He was thinking of running test at 250mg e 10-14 days, or splitting it 125mg e 7..........would this be benefitial?

spoke with him again today..he as on the patch for 6 months and it did little....he's lost prob. 40lbs over the past 2 years, mainly due to a very strict diet, but he still trains 6x a week, does cardio every am for 30 minutes on the inlcine treadmill (nothing crazy) and feels sluggish a lot! His cals are pretty low for his size, natty test is around 100 (LOW!) and says he ejacualtion volume is nil. Is this due to overtraning? Low caloric diet? He hasn touched gear in years, and all other tests from doc were neg. Even had a liver biopsy done for elevated liver enzymes, and low RBC ad WBC. Huge props to anyone solving this mystery! If the doc puts him on a low does of test, then a proper pct, will this get him back to where he should be? I'm pretty scared for him!

big_C is offline Member
    doc might help him if this is a bad problem, tell him to ask about or insist on test weekly shots, do it legally if you can...if his doc won't there's one who will, i guarantee it.

do you think itll help him out? Esp. with his systems? Hell, I can get him the stuff if the doc wont lol.....would 250mf every 5-7 days with proper pct for 12 weeks do the tick and then get retested?

maybe?

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Here is a good primer article to hormone levels and how they can effect each other.

http://www.navyseals.com/community/a...le.cfm?id=2128

thats a good article......my question is this still....would a very mild dose (say 100mg-200mg) for a 3 month period, elevate test level enough to allow for proper pct and get you going again? If It was me and I was to just take a mile dose like that, would it ruin me forever? Or would the worse case be that I am back to where I am now? I just have a feeling that adding the test will give me more jump on the gym, force me to increase my cals and cut back on training and then I'd be good to go in 3 months....thanks bros.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hes obvioiusly got low natural test levels but with him doing so much cardio everyday and restricting his cals would'nt you expect him to loose weight as he has? You can aswer that!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Before trying AASs; tell him to cut back to training 2-3 days a week, reducing cardio, eating high protein and high unsaturated fat diet, and taking tribulus and zinc. I gaurantee his test will increase with that.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Before trying AASs; tell him to cut back to training 2-3 days a week, reducing cardio, eating high protein and high unsaturated fat diet, and taking tribulus and zinc. I gaurantee his test will increase with that.
    that sounds like a plan...if he still trains hard and eats harder, will he make gains? Test bounce back?

scary

Thread Information