Roid Rage is offline Member

Lightbulb What Would You Recommend For A Lean Muscle Mass Cycle?

Currently i'm planning to roll with a Prop 150-175mg EOD with 20mg of M1T ED (yes i know a bunch of you are going to flame M1T)... I already have the M1T so i am planning on taking it!

Either way thats roughly what i had in mind and i was wondering if anyone thought there would be a better setup/cycle for CLEAN MUSCLE MASS...

I'M ALL EARS! Suggestions? Comments?

RR

P.S. who do you think is a better dancer?

1)

2)

3)

my favorite LBM cycle is:

test prop 100mg ED
    tren acetate 75mg ED
    anavar 60mg ED

i've gotten sick results from it.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone

test prop 100mg ED
    tren acetate 75mg ED
    anavar 60mg ED

id go with that!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Definately add tren acetate, and with it use T3 since you want lean mass like 50mcg. Two main reasons to utilize cytomel /cynomel is helps with protein synthesis(raises metabolism aka loose fat), second is it has an dimenishing effect on prolactin.

oh yeah and #3 is the best dancer.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Definately add tren acetate, and with it use T3 since you want lean mass like 50mcg. Two main reasons to utilize cytomel/cynomel is helps with protein synthesis(raises metabolism aka loose fat), second is it has an dimenishing effect on prolactin.
    Hating to be off the subject, but where, or where did you get that avatar?!?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I saw good gains with mit but its hard on your liver, exspecially if you are taking high doses. I used pro liv with mine everyday and still had an overactive liver when I got my bloodwork done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin
    Hating to be off the subject, but where, or where did you get that avatar?!?
    A couple of buddies, Vette pulled the trigger and Nark set it up... I owe him.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    A couple of buddies, Vette pulled the trigger and Nark set it up... I owe him.

Funny as hell but if I saw someone looking like that mowing the lawn, I'd be tempted to pull a trigger of my own (Machine gun)!LOL

palumbo is offline Member
    the dude from the chappelle show in ur avatar is by far the best dancer

Definately add tren acetate, and with it use T3 since you want lean mass like 50mcg. Two main reasons to utilize cytomel/cynomel is helps with protein synthesis(raises metabolism aka loose fat), second is it has an dimenishing effect on prolactin.
    Hmm you still think using T3 is wise? I'm 180 lbs and i want size, but i want clean size. However i read about T3 and it speeds up the metabolizing of carbohydrates, proteins, and fat... Seems like T3 might be burning off to much of those much needed calories?

Can you explain a little more about T3... how is it beneficial for someone not overweight?

RR

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone

test prop 100mg ED
    tren acetate 75mg ED
    anavar 60mg ED

Samethiug fighteveryone... i heard abotu avanar and i'm already pretty lean at 180 lbs you still think anavar should be used? it seems as if its a product for people with excess bodyfat and want to burn it off...

Maybe i should just run tren and prop?

Either way if i decided to run avanar is assume it would only be a 4 week deal right?

RR

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    Hmm you still think using T3 is wise? I'm 180 lbs and i want size, but i want clean size. However i read about T3 and it speeds up the metabolizing of carbohydrates, proteins, and fat... Seems like T3 might be burning off to much of those much needed calories?

Can you explain a little more about T3... how is it beneficial for someone not overweight?

RR
    Looks like you're on the right track.
    Voting number 3

Bunch of crazy dancers out thur!

Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    Looks like you're on the right track.
    Voting number 3

Bunch of crazy dancers out thur!
    Well yeah but i'm just trying to understand why they suggested it... i dontw ant to walk into something blindly... however they just might have suggested it because they assumed i was overweight since i didn't state my weight... but i'll wait for a reply....

RR
    You were asking about lean mass. T3 will burn fat, but anabolics with a high protein diet will stave off burning muscle. You do need calories but muscle will only use protein and T3 help utilize the protein. Second it is beneficial at least as a replacement dose as tren will lower your thyroid production below normal. Also T3 has been cited to curb trens prolactin issues. Hope this enlightens you to some of the benifits and reasoning why I suggested... other than someone overweight.

you run that 50mcg for whole cycle right?

Sorry for the questions by the way... knowledge is power

RR

you run that 50mcg for whole cycle right?
    I ran 25-50mcg the whole time I run tren . No more than 6 weeks without a thyroid pct, then hit it again. If you only run a replacement dose of 20-25mcg then might not even need to do a thyroid pct... (thyroid support, colius forskolli, something with a kelp extract for iodine) or just carbload for a few days... the thyroid will bounce back pretty quick.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    my cycle now
    1-4 suspension 100mg day
    1-16 test-c 600mg
    1-16 eq 600mg
    1-8 tren a 150mg eod 10-18 tren-a 150mg eod
    16-18 suspension 100mg day

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Samethiug fighteveryone... i heard abotu avanar and i'm already pretty lean at 180 lbs you still think anavar should be used? it seems as if its a product for people with excess bodyfat and want to burn it off...

Maybe i should just run tren and prop?

Either way if i decided to run avanar is assume it would only be a 4 week deal right?

RR
    You should be fine with just running tren and prop...... Great combo

Ok think this is good enough?

- Weeks 1-12 -
    200mg of prop EOD
    150mg of tren EOD
    50mcg of T3 ED

Or should i not run tren that long? Any comments/ideas about the cycle above?

RR

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    that would work. if you start to get bad sides from the tren just stop it.

Ok think this is good enough?

- Weeks 1-12 -
    200mg of prop EOD
    150mg of tren EOD
    50mcg of T3 ED

Or should i not run tren that long? Any comments/ideas about the cycle above?

RR
    I would change them to ed injections, hit the tren acetate for about 8 weeks if you run the T3 the whole time lower it to 25mcg. What other ancillaries are you using such as nolva or adex?

Also if someone has not mentioned it you need to take 200mg of b6 per day while on tren ......... and the normal time frame for a tren cycle 8-12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Also if someone has not mentioned it you need to take 200mg of b6 per day while on tren......... and the normal time frame for a tren cycle 8-12 weeks
    First time tren -a 8 should be nice, maybe even lower dose to 50mg per day. As for the B-6 I would read this:
    Can Vitamin B-6 be dangerous?

I would change them to ed injections, hit the tren acetate for about 8 weeks if you run the T3 the whole time lower it to 25mcg. What other ancillaries are you using such as nolva or adex?

You dont think i should run the tren for 12 weeks eh? why? Also is ED that much better than EOD? i mean EOD is a lot of needles let alone ED \

And i have my NOVA and clomid on hand already... either way i was planning only to take them as a PCT unless i noticed signs of gyno then i was going to start the NOVA early.

And i will lower the dosage of T3 to 25mcg...

I'll check out the B6...

First time tren -a 8 should be nice, maybe even lower dose to 50mg per day. As for the B-6 I would read this:
    Can Vitamin B-6 be dangerous?
    Good Thread Meso
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 08-11-2005 at 03:57 PM.

You dont think i should run the tren for 12 weeks eh? why? Also is ED that much better than EOD? i mean EOD is a lot of needles let alone ED \

And i have my NOVA and clomid on hand already... either way i was planning only to take them as a PCT unless i noticed signs of gyno then i was going to start the NOVA early.

And i will lower the dosage of T3 to 25mcg...

I'll check out the B6...
    As far as the needles... Ask your self if you want the best results possible cause syringes are extra cheap....... If you dont like Ed shots maybe you should look at another cycle

Hey bro its Nolva not Nova and I would take 10 mg ed while on cycle....... It''s easier to prevent gyno and extremely difficult to impossibel to reverse gyno

Ok fair enough... iguess i'll have to pick up a bit more nova... wow this is going to be a big order

prop, tren , t3, NOLVA

And yes i'd do ED shots if i had to for best results... i'd do whatever it takes i'm not a pussy

What do you think about what meso said about running the tren for only 8 weeks....?
    Last edited by Roid Rage; 08-11-2005 at 04:05 PM.

Hmm i still find myself a bit lost after read that post by meso about the B6... it seems as if taking more than 100mg of B6 can be harmful however it doesn't say what a safe amount would be...

From the read i think somewhere aroudn 50mg of B6 a day would be ideal?

RR

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You were asking about lean mass. T3 will burn fat, but anabolics with a high protein diet will stave off burning muscle. You do need calories but muscle will only use protein and T3 help utilize the protein. Second it is beneficial at least as a replacement dose as tren will lower your thyroid production below normal. Also T3 has been cited to curb trens prolactin issues. Hope this enlightens you to some of the benifits and reasoning why I suggested... other than someone overweight.
    I'm trying to absorb more info on T3 and protein synthesis. How exactly does T3 utilize more protein for anabolism? I've read similiar statements on this and it makes sense. Basically T3 is burning everything up in it's path. I wonder if it speeds up protein synthesis as it's working it's magic which speeds up building and repair of muscle tissue? I see the AAS requirement while on T3 cause it will eat your muscles if you're not in a positive nitrogen balance. Sufficient protein with AAS tilting the scale.

Hmm i still find myself a bit lost after read that post by meso about the B6... it seems as if taking more than 100mg of B6 can be harmful however it doesn't say what a safe amount would be...

From the read i think somewhere aroudn 50mg of B6 a day would be ideal?

RR

Definitly not over 200mg per day IMO but I think 50mg per day is not enough IMHO..

And yes I think you will still get great gains of 8 weeks of tren

If i'm still a bit confused with the T3 just as seattle junk said but i think ihave the juift of it. If anyone wants to continue explaining it feel free... im also going to do some poking around.

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Definitly not over 200mg per day IMO but I think 50mg per day is not enough IMHO..

And yes I think you will still get great gains of 8 weeks of tren
    Well they said 100mg a day is no good... so i assume 50mg would be ideal.

RR

Thread Information