SpiderRico is offline Member

Please help my friend out hes an idiot!!

My friend and no it def. isnt me .. is about to run his third cycle he doesnt listen to me (not that I know everything) but come on this stuff i tell him is common f in sence. His first cycle was QV Test which nothings wrong with that being your first cycle but he didnt use any PCT which i told him was very important..

Then his next cycle was QGL Test E at 500mg ew and EQ at 600mg each week.. I know the stats on that one cuz i also ran the same cycle as him..agian he didnt use any PCT .. on the other hand i have a brain..

He just got his hands on some DBOL .. dont know which kinda or anythign but he siad they are 10mg pills and he plans on running 7 a day..YES THATS RIGHT 7 A DAY!! and im going to go out on a limb here and say he probly wont use pct either agian..

Can i get some good posts on here so i can print this out and show him how dumb hes being ..Thanks for the help

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You may gain from dbol , but in order for him to keep anything he would have to run an extended cycle... Not good on the liver. 17AA steroids are designed to survive first pass of the liver, thus causing a strain on the liver increasing values. Alot of the initial gains will be water weight... This will appear to make him grow fast and he will get stronger but coming off will loose alot. He should PCT so his natural testosterone is restored quicker.

But isnt 70mg a day insane numbers i thought you should stick to 30-40mg a day and thats all hes running nothing else

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    If he won't listen thats his problem but yeah 70 mg's a day is about 30 to many IMO he definately needs PCT with heavy androgens like that good luck!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    But isnt 70mg a day insane numbers i thought you should stick to 30-40mg a day and thats all hes running nothing else
    Most do not go over 50mg or 4 weeks, but I have kickstarted a cycle with 60mg dbol for 6 weeks... Lots of milkthistle, r-ala, 100mg b-6.

thats what i told him i dont know if hes a boob guy but he sure might be

promiscio is offline Member
    Did you compare your gains and how much you retained to his from the cycle you both did together? If you did PCT, then you should have retained more than he did... Should be obvious

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    70 is NO good, how big is this kid....sounds like a lil guy trying to get big real fast the wrong way!! when he starts gettin pains in his gut tell him Yeah, thats your liver goin buddy!!

ya i did he lost everything from his first cycle and his second the one i did with him he lost pretty much everything except maybe gaining 5-6 pounds i kept maybe 12-15 pounds but its hard for me to keep the gains since i work constrution outside in the 100 degree weather and whats mest up is that I only was on the gear for 7.5 weeks and he was on for 10 weeks the reason mine was cut short is cuz some complications with the source. he was on longer and kept alot less.

he is really small hes about 5' 5" and started his cycle at around 135 and probly weighs like 140-145 after his two cycles.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    he is really small hes about 5' 5" and started his cycle at around 135 and probly weighs like 140-145 after his two cycles.
    obviously not doing something right.
    Tell him to get his diet/training in check before he uses again.

i mean he is cut at about 7-8 % bf but he needs to gain some weight first i told him that but a couple of my friends are all big and he wants to be like that so he just wants to take the fast way out.

BlueHen is offline New Member
    He is just asking for gyno at that dose.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    i mean he is cut at about 7-8 % bf but he needs to gain some weight first i told him that but a couple of my friends are all big and he wants to be like that so he just wants to take the fast way out.
    At 140lbs u should be cut without much effort. You certainly don't need AS to be cut.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Dbol at 70mg/ED will cause a lot of stress on his liver. Not to mention the increase in blood pressure. Tell him to half his dose or risk his health in the short and long term.

If he insists on 70mg/ED and doesnt listen. Atleast tell him to get some bloodwork done and to check everything is on order. I cant imagine anything being normal after 70mg/ED.

i couldnt either im going to try to convince him to get some pct before even thinking of starting to use his dbol and maybe try and convince him to drop the dosage down a bit

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Ah, the classic small skinny kid that wants to get big. Maybe he thinks he will get more girls, more attention from friends, more respect from other guys..whatever the reason this is not how to approach AAS use.

70mg is way to high even for a 250+ lbs guy. He is mistakenly thinking that more is better; that kind of reasoning is dangerous and out of place when it comes to AASs. That just isn't how the human body works. More side effects are guaranteed though.

You did not mention his age, but I recommend if he wants to get taller and thus heavier to consult his physician about growth hormone (HGH) therapy.

I am glad you are concerned for your friend's health, just let me know if I can help you out.

he just turned 21 i told him about HGH and hes like oh its bad for you it messes with bone structure and your face could get all messed up and this and that... I told him do some research before jumping the gun

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I understand you are concerned with your friends health, but what else can you do if he doesnt listen and thinks he knows it all? Let him learn the hard way IMO.

i just dont want to be hanging out with him one day and have to answer a million times why does your buddy have boobs?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a couple friends that do stupid shit like that. They will just take whatever they can get whenever they can get it. No cycling, no PCT, no off time, just shoot what ya got kinda thing. My one buddy blows $300.00 on one GH kit at a time and then wants to know why it's not working. I know a guy that just hits his one glute every week and wants to know why it's getting a sore lump. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

thats for dam sure oh well i guess he feels he can just buy more gear with the money he would spend on pct he'll learn when he has no kids, hair, and a mans chest.

everybody I know that juices does not use pct 4 real.They say they dont need it my source which has acess to everyhting ran a 6 month cycle no nolva,no clomid and was shooting extremely high doses came off cold turkey for 3 months now he is at it again like 3 months in and he has no gyno no pimple or nothen,wtf.I shoot test at recommended dose and end up with every side possible,with pct

beantown12 is offline New Member
    Ya man, if ur buddy wants to get some man boobs then tell him not to use a pct. He should use something like clomid or nolvadex after his cycle. These will help prevent gyno and also nolvadex will cut fat and eat up adipose tissue. Plus his liver is gonna be trashed at 70mg/day, so using a pct is crucial especially using dbol !

AG5678 is offline Member
    My friend and no it def. isnt me .. is about to run his third cycle he doesnt listen to me (not that I know everything) but come on this stuff i tell him is common f in sence. His first cycle was QV Test which nothings wrong with that being your first cycle but he didnt use any PCT which i told him was very important..

Then his next cycle was QGL Test E at 500mg ew and EQ at 600mg each week.. I know the stats on that one cuz i also ran the same cycle as him..agian he didnt use any PCT .. on the other hand i have a brain..

He just got his hands on some DBOL .. dont know which kinda or anythign but he siad they are 10mg pills and he plans on running 7 a day..YES THATS RIGHT 7 A DAY!! and im going to go out on a limb here and say he probly wont use pct either agian..

Can i get some good posts on here so i can print this out and show him how dumb hes being ..Thanks for the help
    That is so fuking stupid. This is why AAS has a bad name becuase of dumb fukers like that!

AG5678

beantown12 is offline New Member
    Totally Agreed!

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Amazing!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i just dont want to be hanging out with him one day and have to answer a million times why does your buddy have boobs?
    If you really do care about your boy, then just buy him some nolva and clomid, and explain to him in detail what PCT is/does. if he still doesn't want to use it, kick him in the balls for being ignorant. Or just put the nolva and clomid in his drink when hes not looking.

donmega is offline Associate Member
    This is a lil old but he does know that after so much d-bol and the receptors get so saturated that the rest is just wasted anyway right ?

Definetly brings a new and more truthfull meaning to pissing away your money. Lmao

ya i think he finally got some sense and didnt do the dbol but i still think he will never run nolva so its like beating a dead horse

Thread Information