tretch187 is offline Associate Member

Need Superdrol Help Bad

Just found out my buddy is taking this and he has NO IDEA WHAT IT IS....

I don't know much about the stuff.... my buddy thinks he is still "Natty"

He got it from dude at the gym and thinks its "like creatine"

I am all natty, so I don't know what I am doing with it...

what does he need to take WITH it for liver protection, etc?

He said he is following the directions off the bottle.

I konw he should just STOP taking it, but he is one stubborn ass dude and I just don't want him to fack himself up.

Please...help a bro out

Jake

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    By anabolic extreme? Just a garbage supplement...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Ive never had any steroids that had directions for use printed on the bottle. Sounds like a supp. to me. I would recomend drinking alot of water with it and following the directions on the bottle.

What does "natty" mean

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    Bump for help on what to take with it.

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Ive never had any steroids that had directions for use printed on the bottle. Sounds like a supp. to me. I would recomend drinking alot of water with it and following the directions on the bottle.

What does "natty" mean

natty = all natural, no steriods

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    superdrol is something you can get at any supplement store. it basically replacing the prohormones that were banned. i dont know why ejuicer said its a garbage supplement but do your research because it is a very strong supplement and will probably be banned soon. go into the supplement forum there are a ton of posts in there on it.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    superdrol is something you can get at any supplement store. it basically replacing the prohormones that were banned. i dont know why ejuicer said its a garbage supplement but do your research because it is a very strong supplement and will probably be banned soon. go into the supplement forum there are a ton of posts in there on it.

I agree. I have used it and it definitely works. From everything I have read it is indeed a steroid and is a step above pro-hormones. I agree that it will soon be banned. However, there are some UG labs now making "methasterone" so it will still be available UG.

bark! is offline New Member
    superdrol - steroid . treat it like M1T in terms of ancillaries, sides and impacts to health. it's good as far as bulkers go - wont tear you up too bad. wrecks lipids for the most part, but pretty easy on the liver. lethargy and mild libido loss are reasonably common. 3-4 weeks is about the max as gains slow after that. it kicks in very quickly. do PCT. expect severe back pumps.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah superdrol is a steroid . A legal steroid, because the government hasnt picked up on it yet. A garbage supplement is the most retarded comment I've heard about it in a while. Congratulations, you proved to people why you shouldn't speak about shit you don't know about

I also think that m1t is garbage. Thats my own personal opinion which i'm entitled to so I'll speak of what ever I want buddy...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    its cool bro that you have your opinions on m1t and superdrol, but for a post like this where a newbie who knows nothing about it and is looking for alot of help it would be nice if you supported your statement with why you feel it is garbage. less people would get on you bro.

Bad acne and strength gains that leave once you discontinue the use of the compound. I keep more of the strength gains I attain from drol then with superdrol with minimal acne.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Tretch, just hit the search.... You'll get some good info on here. I just started mine 2 days ago and am following what others did.

etb
    etb is offline New Member
    i hope it's not garbage. i just purchased some.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf

What does "natty" mean
    for some it means natural (no steroids or illegal drugs) and for others it means legal drugs and supplements

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I believe there is a supplement forum available for this discussion, and you will prolly get more informed responses there than here Tretch. I know I and many others have moved on from supplements, and will only label them garbage-even if they have some practical use, they are of no use to anyone with gear.

But since Superdrol is actually a methylized oral steroid it can and should be discussed here too. Just because something is still legal doesn't mean it automatically sucks. No one was saying it is as good or better than doing a real injectable cycle, but as a stand-alone LEGAL oral steroid it is very good. It obviously is at least decent if some UG labs are starting to make it. Would they waste their time copying a garbage supplement??

klepp1214 is offline Junior Member
    just to touch on it, im on my 3rd week, i upped my dosages rather quickly.. however im not going for 40mg a day ill stay at 30... why... because as someone above said, severe back pumps is being nice about it. I get working wrecking back pumps as well as shoulder pumps. Shoulders get pumped doing just about anything.. so bad its painful, stops you from lifting.. sorta defeats the purpose. But finishing my 3rd week on im up 12-14 pounds depending on if i ate or took a dump prior to weighing (thats butt naked weight)

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    Ok, with superdrol there are something's you need to be cautious off.

#1 blood pressure- You can get such bad migranes off s-drol sometime's that u wanna kill yourself. Try supplementing with hawthorn berry if you have this problem.

#2 live toxicity- Anytime anything is methylated it becomes hepatoxic- It is a must you use milk thistle. Someone above said it is easy on the river, this is wrong. Superdrol can be harsh on the liver.

#3 cholestoral-it preety much beats at your lipids so take some red yeast rice. Red yeast rice will help. Any supplmeant store or gnc should have this.

#4 pct- s-drol does shutdown your hormones, so proper pct is required. first thing you need to do is get some clomid. A-rr sell's it, ok price, good flavor, quick delivery. You really shouldnt screw with this one do it right.
    Now some people are stubborn enough to feel since it is legal supplement that a legal pct product is suffice. You should just do it right, but if you gonna be stubborn at least try novadex xt and some tribbulus. Do it right, but if you plan on doing it wrong at least use that.

I used s-drol in my current cycle gained 12 pounds off it, very dry very lean muscle. Cool thing about s-drol is that it doesnt aromatize, so no water retnetion and no gyno which is always cool. Good luck man, hope i was off some help.

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    sorry for the poor spelling

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    But since Superdrol is actually a methylized oral steroid it can and should be discussed here too. Just because something is still legal doesn't mean it automatically sucks. No one was saying it is as good or better than doing a real injectable cycle, but as a stand-alone LEGAL oral steroid it is very good. It obviously is at least decent if some UG labs are starting to make it. Would they waste their time copying a garbage supplement??
    Sorry T, but anytime they have to copy the name of the real deal to try and pedal their horseshit, that invariably means it is HORSESHIT! IMHO

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    He NEEDS 1000mg of milk thistle every day whilst using superdrol and throughout PCT. One his 4 week cycle is done he NEEDS to do PCT (post cycle theropy). This envolves taking clomid and nolva - take alook in the supplement section or the PT section for superdrol PCT.
    Superdrol is some sort of steroid , I think its made from Masteron and Anadrol (its proper name is Methastron I think). I did a 4 week cycle of superdrol and found it very effetive. I put on 10/11lb and strength was up considerably. Superdrol is also harsh on cholesteral levels so its essential that he takes omega 3's, vitamins, red yeast rice, niacin etc etc. At least the omega 3's and a good strong multi vitamin. Tell him he is no longer natty after he sees the great results from the superdrol he'll be far from natty in a few months... "the dark side is powerful, more powerful than you could ever imagine"

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Sorry T, but anytime they have to copy the name of the real deal to try and pedal their horseshit, that invariably means it is HORSESHIT! IMHO

I still don't think that means it sucks. Read around and you'll find lots of good gains being made. Have you used it to know for yourself??

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    WHo ever said superdrol is shitty doesnt know their ass from a whole in the ground. Sure you wont see the gains you would from a heavy cycle, but you'll keep most of your gains. I am currently on the Anabolic Extreme superdrol and i have already gained a good 15 lbs. of muscle. As for the PCT follow it just as u would a M1T PCT, I believe someone else already posted that.

I used the PCT from the M1T FAQ's post. I did bump up the nolva a little bit though. Milk thistle is a must!!! i cant stress this enough, and definatley do not drink alcohol at all during the cycle. If the superdrol is by Anabolic Extreme make sure u stack it with the Phera Plex from Anabolic Extreme, this at least helped maximize my gains.

Thread Information