I think we all have that buddy who is too hard headed for PCT!!!

We all know of at least one I'm sure. You know, the guy you talk to about it until your blue in the face but refuses to believe you on how vital PCT is. I have a buddy who wont do it for the life of him, he just came off 1000mg sustanon /wk for 8 wks. Call me when you've lost all your gains and your dick dont work bro.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    As a matter of fact...I have two. Frickin idiots don't do shit for research and then jump back on when they have lost their gains in like three weeks. Whatever...

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    I haven't talked to him much about it, but I'm pretty sure my old man didn't do any PCT when he was on back in the day... I don't think they were educated enough back then to know. He ended up with some minor gyno.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll admit that when I did my first cycle I was too ignorant to find out for myself how vital PCT is. The guy I got my stuff from shrugged it off and said that it was overrated. Unfortunatley I listened to him and lost everything I had gained. Now, I don't even talk to the cat anymore and plan my cycles around my PCT to make sure I recover fully. It pains me to hear/see cats who are going down the same road I went. Especially when you tell them how vital it is, but they're too impatient to wait, or they don't even have any of their PCT and don't want to wait until they do get it. Some time goes by without any PCT and they end up screwing their endocrine system up for good. It killed me to see myself go from 190 all natty to 215 sauced, then back down to 185 after my cycle. Never again will I allow this, and I try to inform as many younger cats as I can about how vital PCT is.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I don't understand why someone wouldn't do proper PCT. Is it that hard to pop a few pills everyday?

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Ppl take so much care in planning their cycles even going and asking others what they think about most of the time. Why you wouldn't want to do the same for pct is beyond me.

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I don't understand why someone wouldn't do proper PCT. Is it that hard to pop a few pills everyday?

Seriously buy some cheap stuff from ar-r , take it and keep your gains or feel like crap and lose them all and then spend even more money and hurt your body by jumping on gear again almost right away. Doesnt seem like there should even be a second thought there

Thread Information