jman82 is offline New Member

Whats best for my objectives?

Im looking to mainly lose fat and increase my muscle mass but nothing to dramatic. Side effects are of worry to me as to everyone but I only want to do one cycle to give me the results i have been waiting for so long. I've been thinking about Deca Durabolin , Winstrol , or clenbuterol . Please direct me to the best product for my expected objectives.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    age,height,weight,years in tha gym, and are u dieting correctly right now

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    age,height,weight,years in tha gym, and are u dieting correctly right now

I agree stats first........ but prop is good for cutting and has very little sides....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats first like everybody said, but regardless of your goals you need to run test with every cycle. The sides from test are very minimal unless you start taking super high doses. Sides from taking other steroids without test are worse than from test alone IMO

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Oh, Longhorn... GREAT statement.

"The sides from test are very minimal unless you start taking super high doses. Sides from taking other steroids without test are worse than from test alone IMO"

23yrs@5'7 170lbs Med. Build/ Been Working Out For About 4yrs But Vacationed For Past Month And 1/2 And Ate Like King. I Usually Do Cardio 2-3 Times A Week And Strenghth Train W/full Body-workouts Each Day 3 Times A Week (every Other Day). I Dieted For 5 Months (1800-2000+ Cals Daily W/optimum Protein Intake I Assume.) And Exercised And Was Down To A Lean 150lbs Give Or Take 5lbs. I Will Start Training Again In Sept. But Not With Steroids Until Onset Of Winter And Im Up To Par. Im Just Starting To Reseach Steroids To Give Me The Boost In Results I Need. Not Sure How To Use Properly.need Guidance For Safe Outcome. Run Test?

23yrs@5'7 170lbs Med. Build/ Been Working Out For About 4yrs But Vacationed For Past Month And 1/2 And Ate Like King. I Usually Do Cardio 2-3 Times A Week And Strenghth Train W/full Body-workouts Each Day 3 Times A Week (every Other Day). I Dieted For 5 Months (1800-2000+ Cals Daily W/optimum Protein Intake I Assume.) And Exercised And Was Down To A Lean 150lbs Give Or Take 5lbs. I Will Start Training Again In Sept. But Not With Steroids Until Onset Of Winter And Im Up To Par. Im Just Starting To Reseach Steroids To Give Me The Boost In Results I Need. Not Sure How To Use Properly.need Guidance For Safe Outcome. Run Test?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you do not need two threads.

test only cycle search

Thread Information