Arimidex (Anastrozole)

hi!! taking 0.5 mg daily of Arimidex with your cycle it will lose your gains or not????? how have use it during a cycle pls give his feedback and tell me how he went??????????????

help !!!!

i use .5mg every other day and haven't lost any gains. i've read studies saying that arimidex suppresses igf production and can be damaging to your lipid profile... but i've been using it for months with no problems.

it's better than letro IMO cause you don't get the libido issues associated with letro.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    It won't really effect your gains bro. What are you running and at what dose? Its wouldn't want to run the risk of any estrogen related problems, gyno, water retention, etc.

growjuice is offline New Member
    As far as I know arimidex will not weaken gains, I have used it on two cycles and had no problems. One other thing about arimidex, I read an article by William Llewellyn (steroid researcher) about arimidex and he said that it is completely useless to combat estrogenic sides caused by anadrol 50. Arimidex is an anti-aromatase and anadrol 50 does not directly convert to estrogen meaning it can not be aromatized.

i am taking 500mg sustinol weekly and 300mg deca weekly!!!!!!!! i find arimdex very good for acne because when i use it few spots only pop up and when i dont use it i get bad acne! has this happened to anyone else????????

bump

smoky1977 is offline Junior Member
    I use .5mg daily in ever cycle! I hate mt estrogen levels highg at anytime. So I am trying something new this time! I started my arimidex 1wk ago and starting my cycle next week. I am gonna run arimidex now through cycle and continue use! Kinda of a test I am running, cause I keep reading conflicting articles about arimidex and how it is not good to run forever then articles saying it is good cause it raises your natural test levels 58% and keep estrogen levels at a minimum without shutting them down! We will see how it works, I have read there are side effects, but nothing major!

I LOVE ARMIDEX ALWAYS USED IT IN EVERY CYCLE AND KEEPS ACNE DOWN!!!!!

even water retaition will be very low!!

but i love aramidex mostly because acne will not be a problem!!! no fat face no high bload pressure its great but expensive but its worth it

comments from more people how used it pls???????

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I now prefer to run nolva unless the situation calls for something stronger.
    --
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    question: should you atart liquidex when you first start your cycle or should you wait a couple weeks? and what is the differnce between .25ed or .50eod?

more how has used aramidex????????????

I like arimidex and all my buddies use it, its GREAT!
    No difference between .25 ed and .50 eod, usually better to take stuff ed though! At least I do!

i didnt know arimidex works on acne. is this true?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    i didnt know arimidex works on acne. is this true?
    not for me....5mg ed a-dex still have bacene from hell

estrogen causes acne,oily skin! Lower your estrogen levels less acne. Remember everyone reacts to drugs differently

mostly acne from test is cause because it has a very high estrogen so if you block much of that estrogen by aramidex you will expirance much less acne from my expirence i take .5 daily i was very pronounce to acne on my face only i had moderate to mild acne when i was 14-16 yrs old than i took 7 mth 40 mg ed accutane no i cycle and till now i just get a spot here and there with every cycle i take tetrcyicline i wash with an acne gel 3 tiems daily and i apply retain a every daily before i sleep and acne only a few in my back i get beacuse i cannot reach prople to wash it and to apply the retain a !!!!! but aramidex helps alot with acne minimize it buy 50% for me!

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    mostly acne from test is cause because it has a very high estrogen so if you block much of that estrogen by aramidex you will expirance much less acne from my expirence i take .5 daily i was very pronounce to acne on my face only i had moderate to mild acne when i was 14-16 yrs old than i took 7 mth 40 mg ed accutane no i cycle and till now i just get a spot here and there with every cycle i take tetrcyicline i wash with an acne gel 3 tiems daily and i apply retain a every daily before i sleep and acne only a few in my back i get beacuse i cannot reach prople to wash it and to apply the retain a !!!!! but aramidex helps alot with acne minimize it buy 50% for me!
    thanks for the info. i take it this is true for other anti-e's as well.

Thread Information