Thread: cheque drops

cheque drops

can i use them for energy or will they just make me more raged? anyone have experience with them, please tell me how you felt.

tanx!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i won't touch it. HIGHEST LIVER TOXICITY STEROID EVER.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    I remember a post here a year ago from someone that tried them. In a nut shell he had to lock himself in a room for a weekend or something of that sort. If agression is your thing...I guess it's for you. But i'm with him, high liver toxicity so better watch yourself.

yeah i was looking for feedback before i made any real decision on it. looks like its a no go. i have a pretty short temper to begin with plus i dont feel like frying my liver.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    If they were used infrequently, like once or twice a year, for martial arts competitions would they do any serious damage to the liver? I wouldn't consider using them for a pre-workout boost.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    I don't think one or two times a year would kill you at all. There was a rumor if I remember correctly that tyson used it before the Holyfield fight. Don't know if it's true or a load of shit, but he did bite the man.

Jimbo2 is offline New Member
    Cheque Drops will increase workout intensity and will increase strength. It use to be considered the strongest steroids available. The standard dosage was 200mcg per day and it was recommended that it not be taken for longer than 4 weeks at a time because of it being very toxic to the liver. A lot of power lifters used it back when it was readily available (Upjohn use to make it).

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The drug is made to bring female dogs out of heat. Very strong and toxic androgen who's sole purpose is to keep dogs (bitches) from getting pregnant. Nice......... Yeah, I knew a guy named Rick that use to take that shit. He was a crazy mofo. He's probably dead now? He said he took like 5-6 drops while driving one time and he had to pull over cause he started sweating and his vision got blurry. That guy was a physcho too. Never really that big but pretty strong. Just a chemical garbage can really. He lived in Burien, WA. Just south of Seattle. A real seedy area of town.

Oh yeah, I remember him telling me that he jumped over a McDonald's counter and grabbed a kid cause he pissed him off. He doesn't even eat right ontop of taking the Cheque drops ! Another idiot of my past. Not a good thing to do if you already have a anger problem.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-11-2005 at 10:48 PM.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Has anyone ever used the sublingual Mibolerone (cheque drops ) tabs from IP chinaman?? I always wondered if they were worth a shit.

Thread Information