SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member

Must Read For Everyone

Hello Everyone,

I was a member on this board about a year ago and then got into an accident and just got back on again. So let me say hello to everyone and here is some info that I think yall should have.About eight mos ago I had to pick my friend up out of jail for possesion of steroids (Trenabolon) Ok what happen was they came to his house (DEA) and Local Cops. This is a friend of mine since childhood from the neiborhood so I know he is telling the truth. They knocked and asked if they can come in because they were doing an ongoing investigation. He sad he didnt think anything of it so he let them in. Once in they asked him if he ever heard of ordering fina pellets and making tren . He sad yea he heard of it, then they sad that we have reason to beleive that you have been making tren because we see that you are ordering fina pellets. He then asked if they had a warrant and they sad no but we know that you have something in your house so one of us is going to stay wile the other goes and gets a warrant. But then they sad if you give us the Tren we will only chrge u with a possession charge instead of various other charges. So thats what he did. just gave it up and got a possesion charge. He probally should have sad go and get a warrant but u know how those cops can trick the shit out of you. I am not saying that it is not safe to order pellets. But this is a true story and I am telling you this so if yall ever get a knock on the door please dont let them in and dont give them shit. Hope this helps and its feels good to be back on the board.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    It's just a matter of time before they ban us from ordering pellets all together.
    Times are changing...

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SF7thGrp
    Hello Everyone,

I was a member on this board about a year ago and then got into an accident and just got back on again. So let me say hello to everyone and here is some info that I think yall should have.About eight mos ago I had to pick my friend up out of jail for possesion of steroids (Trenabolon) Ok what happen was they came to his house (DEA) and Local Cops. This is a friend of mine since childhood from the neiborhood so I know he is telling the truth. They knocked and asked if they can come in because they were doing an ongoing investigation. He sad he didnt think anything of it so he let them in. Once in they asked him if he ever heard of ordering fina pellets and making tren. He sad yea he heard of it, then they sad that we have reason to beleive that you have been making tren because we see that you are ordering fina pellets. He then asked if they had a warrant and they sad no but we know that you have something in your house so one of us is going to stay wile the other goes and gets a warrant. But then they sad if you give us the Tren we will only chrge u with a possession charge instead of various other charges. So thats what he did. just gave it up and got a possesion charge. He probally should have sad go and get a warrant but u know how those cops can trick the shit out of you. I am not saying that it is not safe to order pellets. But this is a true story and I am telling you this so if yall ever get a knock on the door please dont let them in and dont give them shit. Hope this helps and its feels good to be back on the board.
    your buddy is pretty dumb (excuse me), he could have easly told them to LEAVE (all of them) and come back with the warrant. they got no right to stay in there if he didn't want them too.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member

Yea probally so, But i didnt post for his stupidity. I am posting to let people know that they are watching who is ordering pellets.

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    Glad I Live In England They Arnt As Keen About Steroids

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    I hate Cops, wen u need em there not there but wen u donat want em there they r! wats f*ckers

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If and when they ban the pellets we can just get the powder

I've seen a trend over the past year, people ordering pellets are getting popped or harassed so play smart Bro's and ship to a location that the gear won't be at.

crewe21 is offline Junior Member
    That sucks dang cops anyhow welcome back brotha

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Interesting thread...I didn't know they could just get a warrant because you were ordering pellets. WTF?? What kind of punishment is your guy looking at?

How can the feds determine if you are buying pellets? Isn't your info protected by online companies?? This sux.

promiscio is offline Member
    Seems they wouldnt waste their time if you are just ordering for personal use. Was your buddy making large amts of it and selling it for profit?

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    wow what a bunch of pricks

Lifter2005 is offline New Member
    I think its funny how so many people hate cops and call them pricks and a bunch of other stuff. Cops are doing the job that they were sworn to do. They are family men, and (women), who put their life on the line for low pay. They get more disrepect than respect, but a majority are good hard working people. If there were no cops, can you imagine the total disarray this country would be in? It would be like living in Iraq. Some of you guys may hate cops with every ounce of your being, but guess what? If you were in a life threatening situation and your life was about to be taken, who are you going to call? Your gym buddy? No, you will call the police. And no matter how much you hate them, they will show up and take care of you.
    Just my thoughts.

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    amen brother, cops have a job to do. A huge portion of them are on the juice too anyway.

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifter2005
    I think its funny how so many people hate cops and call them pricks and a bunch of other stuff. Cops are doing the job that they were sworn to do. They are family men, and (women), who put their life on the line for low pay. They get more disrepect than respect, but a majority are good hard working people. If there were no cops, can you imagine the total disarray this country would be in? It would be like living in Iraq. Some of you guys may hate cops with every ounce of your being, but guess what? If you were in a life threatening situation and your life was about to be taken, who are you going to call? Your gym buddy? No, you will call the police. And no matter how much you hate them, they will show up and take care of you.
    Just my thoughts.
    good point bro...

Since it was his first arrest, He was put up deversion program. But no he was not ordering alot of it at once and was not selling either. They must have got the records from the website and went to his house. With in the same week of him getting busted, it happened to someelse in the city. I dont know the second person but I heard about it. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Lifter2005
    Just my thoughts.
    i'll agree with you for the most part, but it deffinately depends on the city that you live in, there are a lot of rich yuppie bastards where i live and cops constantly just harass kids for tinted windows and music being to loud and sheeit like that, just cuz there really aint much seroius sheeit going on so they're extra dick about small sheeit. but a real city cop(frisco, oakland,LA, chicago, ny, sheeit like that) i have tremendous respect for, they actually help keep the streets clean and are true to their serve and protect vowes, with the exception of the currupt. everyone hates the sterotypical as shole cop with a power trip, just like everyone hates the sterotypical black, jew, asian, muslim, mexican, etc. there are as sholes in every color, shape and size. i like good people and fvck everyone else, unless they just happen to be extremely funny.

ward065 is offline Member
    yer friend shouldn't have let 'em in...

Regardless why do a lot of individual people make tren from fina pellets- why not just buy tren acetate from yer source? because if you buy the fina pellets supposedely your name is automatically sent to the gvt i heard.

R-A-M-P-A-G-E is offline Junior Member
    Airborne SF7thGrp! AATW...

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    yer friend shouldn't have let 'em in...

Regardless why do a lot of individual people make tren from fina pellets- why not just buy tren acetate from yer source? because if you buy the fina pellets supposedely your name is automatically sent to the gvt i heard.

is there any truth to that? i'm curious...

-Biggie

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    is there any truth to that? i'm curious...

-Biggie
    Biggie, i've read about it in other threads around the boards. You may be able to find some here w/ a search. Sounds like a good reason for them to keep track of everything.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i think im going to buy a cow. then i can get pellets with out being tracked.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    LOL

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    your buddy is pretty dumb (excuse me), he could have easly told them to LEAVE (all of them) and come back with the warrant. they got no right to stay in there if he didn't want them too.
    Things aren't always as simple as they seem.

Thread Information