CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Unhappy Shoulder Injury Need Some Help!!!!!!

Several Months back I hurt my right shoulder, I'm not sure how or exactly when......... I've done some research on the pain I'm having and think I have a torn Rotator Cuff.........My right side trap and under my shoulder is also absolutly killing me, I think I've got two prolems............... I started my cycle end of may Test e and prop for the last 2 weeks....... I was hoping to strengthen my shoulder during cycle but I think it has gotten worse even though I avoided exercises that aggrevated it......... I have not been to the doc cause I do not have medical insurance....... My work doesn't offer an Insurance plan and I'm afraid this might get expensive........ Any recommendations of Personal Insurance plans or companies would be appreciated...... And if surgery is required what would be a recommended AAS cylce post surgery and how long after surgery before starting a new cycle

Thanks

CC
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 08-11-2005 at 03:10 PM.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    if u can afford MOBIC, u can buy it online (u r looking about $300-$400 for 6-8 weeks supply), other wise avoid ANY shoulder presses or heavy bench press and get some Deca along with Ibuprofen.
    i had a similar injurey in both shoulders, my Dr. gave me Mobic.
    but the 2nd time i treated it with Ibu. and Deca (600-800 mg/day Ibuprofen, 200mg/every 10 day Deca) for 3 months.

Blog Entries
    P.S. it worked for me, but it might not work for you. u should check i Dr. any how.
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    if u can afford MOBIC, u can buy it online (u r looking about $300-$400 for 6-8 weeks supply), other wise avoid ANY shoulder presses or heavy bench press and get some Deca along with Ibuprofen.
    i had a similar injurey in both shoulders, my Dr. gave me Mobic.
    but the 2nd time i treated it with Ibu. and Deca (600-800 mg/day Ibuprofen, 200mg/every 10 day Deca) for 3 months.
    Thanks for the advice on that...... can you send me a pm for a website for MOBIC if it is AAS...... you took out 2 of my favorite exercises Any kind of flies or rotation exercises feels like someone stabs me in the shoulder with an Ice pick.... AND do you know if that is also causing my pain under my shoulder blade and trap??????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Thanks for the advice on that...... can you send me a pm for a website for MOBIC if it is AAS...... you took out 2 of my favorite exercises Any kind of flies or rotation exercises feels like someone stabs me in the shoulder with an Ice pick.... AND do you know if that is also causing my pain under my shoulder blade and trap??????
    not sure about the other "pain" but Mobic isn't AAS, it's NSAID (non Steroidal Anit-Inflammatroy Drug),
    just Google it and a bunch of Canadian Pharmacies will come out. look for the cheapest one, it's 100% legal to buy. by law u have the right to buy/import any NON CONTROLLED drug for personal use up to a 3 month amount.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    not sure about the other "pain" but Mobic isn't AAS, it's NSAID (non Steroidal Anit-Inflammatroy Drug),
    just Google it and a bunch of Canadian Pharmacies will come out. look for the cheapest one, it's 100% legal to buy. by law u have the right to buy/import any NON CONTROLLED drug for personal use up to a 3 month amount.
    Ok seem to remember reading something about that one time before

Blog Entries
    someone else asked a similar Q to urs and i gave a similar advice.

bump for other replies and recommendations for personal insurance plans

Hey Smoke would MOBIC be something I might be able to get covered by insurance once I get it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Hey Smoke would MOBIC be something I might be able to get covered by insurance once I get it
    if u buy it out of the US with no Rx. nope
    some pharmacies online are US pharmacies and they do ask certain q's and give u a BS Rx, i guess u could use that.

Thread Information