palumbo is offline Member

QV products should i be worried

ok i just got my eq enanthate dbol and prop from my source, i trust him totally and have used qv before with good results and have recently while doing research on here been reading that there are alot of fakes.

My product came sealed qv coloured tops matching batch numbers holograms are legits labels good im just paraniod that im going to shooting fake and maybe get an abcess or some shiat.

any other way to tell if there real other then testing i dont hink i have that option

tahnsk bros

Bump

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    The only way I know to check QV is by peeling back the seguridad label and make sure it has a honeycomb pattern underneath

ya thanks cruise done that and its got the honeycomb effect like i said the batch numbers are on with the website the lids are sealed with the approapirate colour av lid maybe im just being paraniood but just wann amake sure know what i mean

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    ok i just got my eq enanthate dbol and prop from my source, i trust him totally and have used qv before with good results and have recently while doing research on here been reading that there are alot of fakes.

My product came sealed qv coloured tops matching batch numbers holograms are legits labels good im just paraniod that im going to shooting fake and maybe get an abcess or some shiat.

any other way to tell if there real other then testing i dont hink i have that option

tahnsk bros

If you trust your source and have had good results with qv in the past then your probably fine... I personally have had great results with qv in the past also, but i now tend to stay away from them now since everyone on this board says its sometimes faked or underdosed at the labs

ya that was what i was worried about but i guess ill just give it a go its the option that i have for now and i have spent themoney so i guess only time will tell

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    ya thanks cruise done that and its got the honeycomb effect like i said the batch numbers are on with the website the lids are sealed with the approapirate colour av lid maybe im just being paraniood but just wann amake sure know what i mean

Yeah bro I think you've covered everything........ You should be fine

Thread Information