Moosepellet is offline Member

HCG Question that needs to be answered?

I have my HCG and have some slin pins. I was wondering something that I ran across. My slin pins are terumo .5" 29g. Does 1cc=100iu? I'm supposed to be taking 500iu EOD, that would mean 5cc EOD? Can someone help me with this? Also I'm currently taking letro for my anti-estrogen, will this cause a problem with the HCG?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    your going to need to do ed injections 2.5 and get some 3cc syringes

What size HCG amp do you have??? Also...are you cycling your HCG mid-cycle or as part of your PCT????

Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Wtf?
    How many IU does it say on your ampule??? You cannot cycle HCG while taking clomid...that why I asked if its part of your PCT.

I have been on a 24wk cycle and my last test shot will be Saturday morning. I was wanting to run the 500iu HCG ED or EOD until the 8/26. Does 100iu=1CC? My HCG is 5000iu per amp. How do I go about this?

No I am running it before pct. PCT starts on the 8/27 and I was planning on ending my HCG on 8/26. So does 100iu=1CC or what?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been on a 24wk cycle and my last test shot will be Saturday morning. I was wanting to run the 500iu HCG ED or EOD until the 8/26. Does 100iu=1CC? My HCG is 5000iu per amp. How do I go about this?
    I see what he's asking. No, 1cc = 5000ius. The amp is 1ml/cc. So a tenth of a CC would be 500ius. It's hard to measure that as you're trying to inject IM in your glute. It's a very slight push. I'm using 5000iu Pregnyl right now and I just inject 1000ius and guess as best I can. It's very hard to estimate 500ius out of a 1ml, 5000iu shot. So 1000ius every 3rd or 4th day is pretty good. 24 week cycle? I would get another 5000iu amp. You should really do 2500ius for the 1st 2 weeks (once a week) then 500 or the best you can measure ed or eod after that. You've been on a 6 month run. Run clomid during PCT for at least a month.

I just keep the syringe with the remaining HCG in a wrapped up paper towel in the back of my fridge until I use it again. I just hope my kid of gf don't find it behind the soy milk nobody drinks.

Here's a profile for ya:

HCG
    --------
    Human chorionic gonadotropin is an injectable drug available commercially in the United States as well as many other countries. Pregnyl, made by Organon, and Profasi, made by Serono. Among athletes, HCG is used to stimulate natural testosterone production during or after a steroid cycle which has caused natural levels to be reduced, often stacked with clomid for even better results. Stopping a steroid cycle abruptly, especially when endogenous androgens are absent, can cause a rapid loss in the athlete's newly acquired muscle. When HCG is used to stimulate natural production, a notably pronounced crash may be avoided. This product is also not picked up on steroid tests, so some athletes use it to keep androgen levels high before a contest that has drug testing. HCG must be refergerated after it is mixed together, and it then has a life of about 10 weeks. It is taken intramuscularly only; this drug is often available by order of a physician if you show symptoms of hypogonadism.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-11-2005 at 03:24 PM.

OK. The amount of IU/ml will be dependent on how much bacteriostatic water you add. The more bac. water...the easier it will be to measure. You should have an empty sterile vial. Crack open the HCG vial and add 1ml of bac. water. Try and run the water down the inside wall of the amp. Gently swirl your solution....DO NO SHAKE. You now have 5000iu/ml. Withdraw your solution and inject it into an sterile vial...again running it down the inside wall of the vial. Gently add 9ml of bac. water to your solution...again using the same method as I stated before...you now have a solution of 500IU/ml.

You want to start the HCG at 12 days before starting your PCT clomid. Run it at 500IU/ED for 10 days....then start your PCT clomid two after your last shot of HCG.

So its a tenth of a CC?

So its a tenth of a CC?
    Yep.

I have the organon brand. What is my best option for taking this wait a little bit longer or what? You said that I should start pct(Clomid tharapy) two days after last HCG shot. If this is true then how do I go about this? All too confusing, also I have 3 5000iu amps, just in case. Please bump for feedback

You may want to extend your cycle a little....what test ester are you running?????

Thread Information