PSman00 is offline Associate Member

How to lose the gut?

Hey guys, i've been on my deca and dbol cycle for 3 going on the 4th week now.
    Ive gained a good amount of increase in muscle pretty much everywhere.
    But no matter how much i work out my stomach, i cant seem to lose anything there.
    Any ideas on what i could take to help speed up the process. Would be real nice to get my 6pack back if ya know what i mean.

Thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah the key to losing body fat is diet and cardio, not drugs!! You can do all the crunches you want, but it wont burn off the fat. The ONLY way to do it with sound diet and cardio. Besides deca and dbol will bloat the hell out of you too. Those are more for bulking than cutting and why are you taking deca and dbol without test? Do you have a PCT lined up too? Have you even researched on how to cycle properly?

Accroding to your profile, do you really only weigh 140 lbs? If so, you shouldnt even be taking steroids right now!

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    yeah the key to losing body fat is diet and cardio, not drugs!! You can do all the crunches you want, but it wont burn off the fat. The ONLY way to do it with sound diet and cardio. Besides deca and dbol will bloat the hell out of you too. Those are more for bulking than cutting and why are you taking deca and dbol without test? Do you have a PCT lined up too? Have you even researched on how to cycle properly?

Accroding to your profile, do you really only weigh 140 lbs? If so, you shouldnt even be taking steroids right now!
    word

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member

I Agree

Why is that? I'm no where near fat...thats the average weight for 5'5 5'6 person. its mostly all muscle too...only thing that is fat (noticable) is my gut from the beer stage.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    why are you juiceing at 140?...im 5'6 and i waited till i was 175...it took years but 140 is way to light to juice..and deca and dbol only?

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PSman00
    Why is that? I'm no where near fat...thats the average weight for 5'5 5'6 person. its mostly all muscle too...only thing that is fat (noticable) is my gut from the beer stage.
    actually that is not quite the average weight for a person of that height. I am the same height as you and I weigh 190 lbs right now with 12% bf. Even befor i touched AAS I weighed 185 lbs with 15% bf so if you do the math, that would mean I would weigh approx 160 lbs with zero fat.

These bro's are not trying to critisize your weight, and neither am I cuz everyone is different, just saying you have room to grow befor you even have to consider AAS. Just make sure your diet and workouts are good.

Cause i've been at 140 since my sophmore year in HS. that was 10 years ago. No matter how much i've tried to gain i cant make it past 150 no matter how much i try......and only deca and dbol cause it was more trial. I dont want to get super huge but want to get pretty big. Plus i'm a wimp when it comes to needles so i wanted to make sure i could handle sticking myself regularly (which come to find out not as bad as i thought) And I know i wont get much gains from it but i just wanted to see how it worked. If i wanted to continue on it i would do a better stack then deca and dbol.

at 140 lbs, you do not have the solid foundation built to hold onto gains from steroids . Steroids are to be taken after you built a solid base and your natural gains have slowed significantly. If you cant gain weight, your diet sucks ass!! Steroids wont put size on your either unless you know how to eat properly, which Im betting you dont. Try eating like this

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

I guarantee you can put on some size just from eating like that and you dont need steroids to do it. Steroids arent a miracle drug, they reqire hard work and dedication in the gym and the kitchen. Sounds to me your looking for a get big quick solution, which isnt gonna work for ya.

BTW, do you know why you should take test w/ deca and dbol ? You'll be finding out soon when your dick stops working b/c you have no testosterone in your body! Do you even know what PCT is? At least have enough sense to stop now and research on how to take steroids correctly before you fu(k your body up and become another statistic!

at 140 lbs, you do not have the solid foundation built to hold onto gains from steroids . Steroids are to be taken after you built a solid base and your natural gains have slowed significantly. If you cant gain weight, your diet sucks ass!! Steroids wont put size on your either unless you know how to eat properly, which Im betting you dont. Try eating like this

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

I guarantee you can put on some size just from eating like that and you dont need steroids to do it. Steroids arent a miracle drug, they reqire hard work and dedication in the gym and the kitchen. Sounds to me your looking for a get big quick solution, which isnt gonna work for ya.

BTW, do you know why you should take test w/ deca and dbol? You'll be finding out soon when your dick stops working b/c you have no testosterone in your body! Do you even know what PCT is? At least have enough sense to stop now and research on how to take steroids correctly before you fu(k your body up and become another statistic!

OUCH......but yes i wasn't eating right when i first started but 2nd week into it i found some info on how to eat right and have been for the past 2 weeks now.
    No one said i was looking for a get big quick solution either, and i am dedicated in the gym, have been since i started...but like i said, i wasn't eating right when i first started but am now.

well you should stop taking steroids until you know how to take them correctly and work on gaining naturally now that you know how to eat. You'll get much better results that way, trust me on this one

I'd hate to waste what i have left of the deca and dbol though.

i've noticed some gains..little i'm sure compaired to what should happen but with the continue of eating correctly couldn't i finish this cycle and still get a light gain..then work on going at it naturally till i'm 'the right weight'?

i've noticed some gains..little i'm sure compaired to what should happen but with the continue of eating correctly couldn't i finish this cycle and still get a light gain..then work on going at it naturally till i'm 'the right weight'?
    well you could just save them for a proper cycle, but if youre intent on continuing to use them make sure you learn how to do a proper PCT when youre done if you want to keep your gains and restore your natural test production and sex drive. PCT is one of the most important aspects of proper and safe steroid use . This will get you headed in the right direction

http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I agree with building on your foundation b4 AAS if your patient. Im 24 yrs old. I started juicing at 19 yrs old and i weighed 130lbs at 5' 11 guys. I hated being so skinny. In HS i wrestled so it was ok, but being in college and a twig sucked ass, so I took the easy way out...Over the past 5 yrs I have went from 130lbs to 210lbs and back down to 190 right now..Was it worth it. Hell yeah it was. was it the right thing to do, maybe not. But I am content with the way I look, except for a little receeding hairline, but I shave the head anyways....Some people dopnt have the genetics to build mass guys. It doesnt matter how many cal's you do....Juice, Diets, dont mean anything if you dont have the genetics to benefit from them..
    You want your 6 pack back bro...Cut out your carbs and drink protein like its the last thing on earth. ANd dont expect a 6 pack while on dbol . THats a lot of bloat..

i was concerned that this guy was taking steroids incorrectly and was risking causing damage to his body. I kept asking about PCT and he never answered it. If youre gonna do steroids, ready or not, at least have the common sense to learn how to take them correctly and safely

well you could just save them for a proper cycle, but if youre intent on continuing to use them make sure you learn how to do a proper PCT when youre done if you want to keep your gains and restore your natural test production and sex drive. PCT is one of the most important aspects of proper and safe steroid use . This will get you headed in the right direction

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77
    Thanks for the info i'll read it. My next shot aint for a couple of days i'll decided then if i want to continue or save it.
    I've looked around and there are like 3 or 4 different test's you can get. do you have a preference in which one to take?
    If i continue this cycle w/o the test, is there anything i can to restore the test in my body? to be honest i have noticed a slight decrease in my sex drive (doesn't matter though, g/f lives 45 min away and see only 2 times aweek)

Whats a good bulking cycle then? deca , test, and dbol or do you guys have a different recommendation?

Thanks!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the info i'll read it. My next shot aint for a couple of days i'll decided then if i want to continue or save it.
    I've looked around and there are like 3 or 4 different test's you can get. do you have a preference in which one to take?
    If i continue this cycle w/o the test, is there anything i can to restore the test in my body? to be honest i have noticed a slight decrease in my sex drive (doesn't matter though, g/f lives 45 min away and see only 2 times aweek)

Whats a good bulking cycle then? deca , test, and dbol or do you guys have a different recommendation?

Thanks!
    I like Test E or Test Cyp. Better get on that test ASAP bro. Dont want your mini-me to be limping while youre with your girl

Whats a good bulking cycle then? deca, test, and dbol or do you guys have a different recommendation?
    how many cycles ave you done?

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    I like Test E or Test Cyp. Better get on that test ASAP bro. Dont want your mini-me to be limping while youre with your girl
    Twice a week if i'm lucky anyways....hahahhaha

how many cycles ave you done?
    2nd cycle

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Bro I dont really like orals until 3+ cycles. So I would go with Test e 500mg/wk wks 1-14, and deca @ 300mg/wk wks 1-12. And of course PCT. Run nolva 10-20mg/ED and vit B6 200mg/ED.

Bro I dont really like orals until 3+ cycles. So I would go with Test e 500mg/wk wks 1-14, and deca @ 300mg/wk wks 1-12. And of course PCT. Run nolva 10-20mg/ED and vit B6 200mg/ED.

Thanks! i'll give that a shot next time.

I've never used Test before. thats also oil based like the deca right? that way i can mix it in one shot rather then sticking myself twice? (depending on the dosage of course)

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    I've never used Test before. thats also oil based like the deca right? that way i can mix it in one shot rather then sticking myself twice? (depending on the dosage of course)

I hope your kidding

Quote Originally Posted by O.T
    I hope your kidding
    i read someone said they mixed different ones before in teh same shot....just going off what i heard thats all

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I think he asked if your kidding because you asked if test was oil-based. If you didnt know that then that means you havent done your research bro..

crewe21 is offline Junior Member
    But no matter how much i work out my stomach, i cant seem to lose anything there.
    Any ideas on what i could take to help speed up the process. Would be real nice to get my 6pack back if ya know what i mean.

Thanks
    Do you think it might have anything to do with your diet?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks
    cardio diet cardio diet cardio diet...

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

if u finish them off your testes will be gettin a hurtin from having no test in your cycle not to mention after your deca and dbol cycle your test will be so low from supressing your system with the deca and dbol that u might not gain natural for a couple of months to a year after unless u have proper pct on hand. JMO

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't blame you for wanting to juice out of deperation because you are thin but crapp man deca and dbol ? You need to read a lot more here at this site.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I don't blame you for wanting to juice out of deperation because you are thin but crapp man deca and dbol? You need to read a lot more here at this site.
    absolutely brother!!

Thread Information