View Poll Results: For a first cycle what woudl be the best stack in your opion?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dbol/deca

3 20.00%
  • Sust 250/deca

10 66.67%
  • Dbol/sust 250/deca

2 13.33%
    yoke is offline New Member

CC to ml/mg Question

I'm apoligise if the answer to my question is in some other thread.

I've never taken AAS or gave my self a shot. The question I have is I am purchasing a 10cc bottle of deca and I don't know what 1 cc weighs out to and how to convert cc into mg/ml. Does the neddle have a measurement of cc or ml? I would apreciate any clearification or sites I can read my self because I have scoured the internet and came up dry. Thanx for your time.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    how old r u? and ur stats ?!!

21, 6'1, 187, probably about 15% bf give or take a point, medium to large build, lifted since I was 12, novice about AAS knowledge, intermediate knowledge about weight lifting technique and nutritition,

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i'd do:
    week 1-14 Sus. 125 mg/EOD
    week 1-12 Deca 400 mg/week (2 shots/week)
    week 1-4 D-Bol 30mg/day
    Nolavedx @ 10 mg/day during cycle, 20 mg/day during PCT
    Start PCT 2 weeks after ur last Sustanon shot.

Why so frequent on th sus. and only about 400 mg/week? all the research I've I've done says 500 mg/week of sus., about 200 mg/week of deca , and I was thinking of 35 mg/day of dbol for only 3 weeks. You wouldn't recommed hcg for such a long cycle?
    Last edited by yoke; 08-11-2005 at 05:51 PM.

beantown12 is offline New Member
    1mg=1cc=1amp=1ml, theyre all the same, just sometimes called differently.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Either one would be a good first cycle except for the dbol /deca . You want some test as your base. Unless you don't mind not using your dick for a few months. After you do a cycle, you'll realize that it's not that big of a deal. Before you do a cycle you may be nervous because you don't know what to expect and all but really it's no different that regular lifting, you just get bigger faster. All I said stands true as long as you don't go overboard with it. Keep it moderate and it's no sweat.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I did sust250 and dbol for my first cycle, had good results, gained about 15 lbs that I kept, had good strength gains as well. Make sure your diet is in check when taking sust250. You will have a lot of water rention and tend to bloat up while on it.
    When it comes to sizes, some companies amp size is 2ml, but most of the time you will just see 1ml amps.

beantown12 how can 1cc=1mg/ml to just do deca I would need 40 10cc bottles at $120 a pop
    Last edited by yoke; 08-11-2005 at 05:43 PM.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beantown12
    Shhh!
    You need to be quiet
    You don't know what you're talking about

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by beantown12
    I'm afraid you are quite wrong.

1cc = 1ml 1cc = 1 cubic centimeter 1mL = 1 mililiter

1mg = 1 mg of hormone. concentration usually given something like this: Sust 250 = 250mg sustanon /1mL solution.

1 amp = 1 sealed glass container. Usually 1 or 2 mL total volume.

I'm apoligise if the answer to my question is in some other thread.

I've never taken AAS or gave my self a shot. The question I have is I am purchasing a 10cc bottle of deca and I don't know what 1 cc weighs out to and how to convert cc into mg/ml. Does the neddle have a measurement of cc or ml? I would apreciate any clearification or sites I can read my self because I have scoured the internet and came up dry. Thanx for your time.
    For your first cycle I wouldn't suggest any of the three you listed. Just go with test only, a long ester for maybe 10 weeks at say 500mg/week. That's about as standard 1st cycle as you can get.

You have no need to see what 1cc weighs, to convert cc to mg/mL is easy, just read the label. Post what's on the label of your gear for an example. The needle measurement is both, like I said 1cc = 1mL. No offense but if you came up dry on this then you didn't look hard enough.

i'd do:
    week 1-14 Sus. 125 mg/EOD
    week 1-12 Deca 400 mg/week (2 shots/week)
    week 1-4 D-Bol 30mg/day
    Nolavedx @ 10 mg/day during cycle, 20 mg/day during PCT
    Start PCT 2 weeks after ur last Sustanon shot.
    that is way too much gear for a first cycle. Suppose he has a bad reaction to one of the compounds, how is he to know how he reacts to any of them. Start with test only so you see how you respond, learn about what you are doing and go from there. IMO yoke you should not start this cycle until you are really educated about this. No disrespect just an honest opinion.

Like I said I think you should wait until you are really ready. Since you had trouble finding info to read I'll get you started.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=167& - to learn about measurements

http://67.18.108.244/forumdisplay.php?f=102 -read everything here

http://67.18.108.244/forumdisplay.php?f=12 - read everything here

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Shhh!
    You need to be quiet
    You don't know what you're talking about

I'm glad the two of you guys put the brakes on that noise. Can you imagine: If gear was 1mg/ml.....then 500mg would be a hell of an ordeal!!! Or just imagine 1000mg a week....get ready for 1000 pokes or 500 if you use 2 ml per shot. lol. Too funny.

symatech thanx for the help. The guy I'm getting my gear from is old school, he advised me just to a dbol /deca then see where I'm at then think about a test. The two test I've been thinking about are sus. and test cyp. I've already put my order in for the dbol/deca maybe I'll try to have him throw in test cyp. Do the test first see where it puts my then maybe do the deca (I've been told by two people that have done deca that it will actually help you to cut, can anyone tell me from experience if that is true? All profiles I've read say that it is good for thick mass) and then I'll get rid of the dbol to someone else.

Well, I'd go with the cyp for the first cycle. If you like you could throw the dbol in the first 4 weeks or so. Hang on to the deca for another day. Deca is good, just depends on what you wish to use it for. compared with test it puts on muscle slowly, but can be defined. If you put some kind of hardening aas at the end like var, or winny then deca might give you a cut appearance. But by itself I wouldn't call it a cutter.

Thanx symatech...pretty much answers all my questions for now...I appreiate the advice.

Thread Information