GOSOX is offline Junior Member

which test to throw in at end of this cycle?

im in week 8 of a 11 week test E deca cycle, running the deca at 300mg and test E at 500mg a week. i want to extend this cycle a few more weeks but my source only has a bottle of test cyp or a couple 10cc bottles of test prop. what should i get and how should i run the test for a few more weeks without the deca. not sure if i want to do the prop, not a big fan of shooting everyother day but im open to suggestions?

he has 10cc bottle of qv prop for 50 bucks a bottle, is this a good deal for prop, ive never used and not familiar with it.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    u could throw n the prop @ .75 for 2 1/2 wekks after the last test e shot so like wks 12-13 use the prop its taperin it i guess u could say, thats wat m doin atleast but my test n deca is also higher

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i'd go with the Test Cyp. cause 11 weeks on Test E is barely enough, and 1 bottle of Test Prop. ain't enough at all.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would use the prop mate,i would run it 3-4 weeks past the deca then start pct 3 days after last shot.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i'd go with the Test Cyp. cause 11 weeks on Test E is barely enough, and 1 bottle of Test Prop. ain't enough at all.

he says he c'n get two bott prop put your glasses on mate.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i would use the prop mate,i would run it 3-4 weeks past the deca then start pct 3 days after last shot.

My thoughts exactly. The only thing w/ me is I like to start PCT the day after my last shot of prop. At least the HCG then maybe the clomid 3 days after

he actually has 5 bottles of prop, one of cyp but i would only get 2 or 3 if i get the prop, i was thinking the cyp since thats more like the test E, run that for 5 weeks at 500mg to 16 weeks??

so i defonitly have to shoot the prop every other day or could i get away with every 3rd day?? also, if i go this route what dose should i run the prop at and is 50$$ a bottle good? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    My thoughts exactly. The only thing w/ me is I like to start PCT the day after my last shot of prop. At least the HCG then maybe the clomid 3 days after

each to their own bro but the active life of prop is 3 days so its completely outta your system,thats why i dont start pct till then.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    he says he c'n get two bott prop put your glasses on mate.
    daaammit, where r my glasses.
    oh shit no wonder i heared something smashed when i sat down

if you want to run the cyp run the cyp mate,just with the prop you cn run right upto pct so its a great way to finnish,i would run at least 100mg eod,pers i run it ed but eod will be fine.

$50 is little steep for me atleast but guess if u hav no choice its not all that bad i actually no idiots that pay 100. jus suck it up n use .75ed it will be worth it then start pct 3days after last shot

Furo-master is offline New Member
    The test Prop will make you stronger without much size increase. Have you not noticed that you start to plateau after week 7 or 8? Maybe you should try a "7 on, 5 off" routine as you won't lose much size in five weeks to make a difference. You could actually run this year round since your body will be getting a slight break, and the receptors would be opened back up. Try it and see what happens; I think you will get farther using a technique such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Furo-master
    The test Prop will make you stronger without much size increase. Have you not noticed that you start to plateau after week 7 or 8? Maybe you should try a "7 on, 5 off" routine as you won't lose much size in five weeks to make a difference. You could actually run this year round since your body will be getting a slight break, and the receptors would be opened back up. Try it and see what happens; I think you will get farther using a technique such as this.

Are u sayin to juice for 7wks then take 5off then agian for 7wks then back n so fourth ? is that wat u do

Quote Originally Posted by Furo-master
    i do not agree with this one bit but just my opinion, im leaning towords the cyp but still undecided, everyone seems to reccomend the prop and hes getting back to me on a price for the cyp so it might come down to the price

Thread Information