Redrock20 is offline Junior Member

This story scares the shit out of me

Just talked to a buddy of mine at the gym (his name is Jay). He is 26 and juiced for a couple of years. He started getting bad anxiety attacks and decided to stop. . . Anyway he went into a story about a friend of his who is now 28 or so. This guy was juicing since he was 16 years old and was taking HGH for a while (not sure at what dose and for how long). He got really, really big and solid. Jay said he saw this kid a few weeks ago and is now 140 pounds and an absolute stick (that's the good news). He has stage 3 prostate cancer and the doctors told him he prob only has a few years ( 1 or 2) to live. I am 21 years old and have juiced. My grandfather died of prostate cancer and my father had it but is okay now (thank God). This def worries me. Of course I have never taken HGH and dont plan on it but who's to say it wasnt from the juice? Anyway, dont know where I am going with this. Just worried. I would appreciate any thoughts or comments.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    His genetics are what gave him the cancer not the GH or steroids ........ they played a part in speeding it up but didn't give it to him.

marcinator is offline New Member
    That is a frightening story. On one hand, it's enough to make you want to reduce any extra risks in life (especially the juice) to maximize your own survival chances! On the flip side, life is about risks....hell, the most dangerous thing any of us will ever do is get behind the wheel of a car. Maybe by being responsible with the juice, and doing proven anti-cancer things (like drinking green tea, eating veggies, etc) we can make our risks less risky if that makes any sense...
    Also frightening about Peter Jennings....can't believe we can harness the power of the atom, put men on the moon, but can't cure cancer....what a mystery

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Running gear at 16 jesus what was he doing??

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcinator
    can't believe we can harness the power of the atom, put men on the moon, but can't cure cancer....what a mystery
    i completely agree. but like previously stated, life is about risk. hell everything causes cancer and everything prevents it.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I agree with mudman

The HGH will accelerate the growth of tumours.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Was he not seeing a DR throughout his cycle history?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The best defense to prostate enlargement which leads to cancer is finastride. Saw Palmetto is also very good. I bet your buddies friend didn't take care of his health so good either? Did he party a lot?

Adrogens are most likely the culprit of prostate problems. I bet he did Anadrol , dbol , and loads of test?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-11-2005 at 08:01 PM.

chris2wire is offline Member
    yup, wouldnt be surprised if the HGH helped with the prostate cancer.

Steroids as it is may have hurt his prostate anyways.

Redrock20 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies. . . . Not sure if this kid parties a lot. Im sure he prob did tho. I think his HGH dosage was also very high.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcinator
    That is a frightening story. On one hand, it's enough to make you want to reduce any extra risks in life (especially the juice) to maximize your own survival chances! On the flip side, life is about risks....hell, the most dangerous thing any of us will ever do is get behind the wheel of a car. Maybe by being responsible with the juice, and doing proven anti-cancer things (like drinking green tea, eating veggies, etc) we can make our risks less risky if that makes any sense...
    Also frightening about Peter Jennings....can't believe we can harness the power of the atom, put men on the moon, but can't cure cancer....what a mystery
    dont forget flax oil

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrock20
    Thanks for the replies. . . . Not sure if this kid parties a lot. Im sure he prob did tho. I think his HGH dosage was also very high.
    partying would have nothing to do with his prostate?? he would have gotten it eventually the gear just sped up the process,i know of a guy who had his removed at the age of 40(never juiced)just genetic.

colossus1 is offline Member
    HGH users are supposed to be screened on the regular basis for certain types of cancer. HGH will highly accelerate the growing process........

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    I haven't read this whole thread, but I have learned a thing or two about cancer and it has changed my outlook on life. I know someone who died from cancer (the second time he had it) a couple of years ago when I was starting out in college. He worked his ass off his whole life and died right before he was going to retire and start enjoying life. That is ****ed up.

How did this change my outlook on life? Well, when he died I said I was going to do what I wanted to do to improve the quality of life (juice) that I currently have. I know it is cliche but life is seriously too short to have any regrets so I do what I want and enjoy life. You never know when it is your turn to go. If you get cancer, it is because your number was picked in God's magical hat and he decided it was time for you to join him. That's the way I see it anyways.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Did that kid also run finasteride? probably not,

Thread Information