p0d0078 is offline Associate Member

should i use hcg??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm about to finish my 10 week cycle of test and deca and my nuts are really small. I am thinking of adding some hcg with my clomid in pct but i'm not sure if i need it it's just that i'm not used to no beeing able to see my nuts!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by p0d0078
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm about to finish my 10 week cycle of test and deca and my nuts are really small. I am thinking of adding some hcg with my clomid in pct but i'm not sure if i need it it's just that i'm not used to no beeing able to see my nuts!
    You could if the atrophy is that bad....... but do not run it durring PCT. Run 500iu 2x per week with 20mg of Nolva a week out from the start of PCT.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I was told by someone to take 500iu ED for 10 days, then start pct 2days after last HCG shot?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    like mudman said, if you feel its needed then go for it. hell, i decided to run hcg after every cycle right before i start clomid. it makes a world of a difference in recovery

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You could if the atrophy is that bad....... but do not run it durring PCT. Run 500iu 2x per week with 20mg of Nolva a week out from the start of PCT.
    not bad advice for a noob

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    do i need to even out the shots or should i inject twice a week like my test shots?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I've read about people doing HCG throughout their cycle, especially highly androgenic programs. It makes a lot of sense and I think it will be standard practice real soon for most cycles. I'm going to lean toward doing 500ius/week through my cycles from now on. I'm always going to have moderate androgens in my cycles. I had pretty bad shrinkage on my last test e cycle. I've done HCG at 1000ius for the past 2 weeks and the boys are hanging low and heavy now. I even caught my gf playing with them for an extended amount of time the other night. hehe... I think she noticed too but she didn't say anything.

black dragon is offline New Member
    Can Antbody Tell Me Where I Can Get Mag-10 Or A Product Like It Or Better?

Thanks, Black Dragon

Thread Information