filter123 is offline Junior Member

winny only cycle.. advice needed!

my friend owes me some favors, and well he just offered to give me some leftover winny.

he says he's gonna give me the rest of his winny, which comprises 50 tabs of 25mg/tab winstrol . I know its legit winny, cause i know where he got it from, so that is out of question.

Is it possible to create any kind of cycle with this? i know i could run 50mg ED for 25 days. Would that be a decent cycle?

I know you guys are going to say "you need test as a base"... but the fact remains that i dont have any money for test right now, and i just want something that'll help me. I've already done 2 cycles, but have never tried winstrol.. and hey, if rafael palmeiro does it, why cant i? lol

tell me what you guys think, and how i should run my cycle with these tablets for maximum results.

edit: i also want to point out that im not looking for AMAZING results or anything. Just any chemical help is always nice

edit 2 lol: im pretty darn lean.. very defined muscles for sure.
    Last edited by filter123; 08-11-2005 at 07:08 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The gains from winny only will be small and if you are not very lean you will not see any of the hardening effects it will have. You should take what he's givinvg you and wait until you can get some test and more winny to run the winny for 6 weeks at 50mg ED.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    First off 25 days is not long enough for a winny only cycle. secondly you should never run a winny only cycle so save up your loot and get some test.

well maybe run 25mg a day??

im lookin for some creative input here... i know its not gonna be the best cycle, but ****, its better than nothin!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    U have no money for test or anything else, but you better make sure you have $$ for PCT.

Test is cheap, so I never understand when people say they don't have enough money for it.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by filter123
    but ****, its better than nothin!
    If you are not extremely lean, then actually it's not, especially at such a low dose.

What's the rush?

~SC~

i have tons of clomid laying around actually

test is out of the question. im not going to be doing an injectable as of now because of girlfriend stuff. and money is tight. TRUST ME, i'd rather inject everything.. but its just not possible now..

any other advice??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

test is out of the question. im not going to be doing an injectable as of now because of girlfriend stuff. and money is tight. TRUST ME, i'd rather inject everything.. but its just not possible now..

any other advice??
    LOL..... I gues you will keep asking until you hear the answer you want to hear.

You will be disapointed with that cycle if you run it.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

any other advice??
    Tell her it's Vitamin B-12. That always works with the ol lady. She'll understand if you tell her it's just an injectable form of vitamin. As SC said, Test is very cheap if not the cheapest stuff you can get if you know where and who you're getting it from. Money shouldn't be a problem. You're telling me you can't save up around $50 for some test? Gimme a break.

i got no job... ****in blows... im supposed to get a call next week about a job actually.. but still.. no job as of now.

she's already found lots of steroids , and will leave me if she find more. Vitamin B12 would make her VERY questionable. trust me.

i got no job... ****in blows... im supposed to get a call next week about a job actually.. but still.. no job as of now.

she's already found lots of steroids, and will leave me if she find more. Vitamin B12 would make her VERY questionable. trust me.
    The right thing to do is wait for some test PERIOD..
    If you feel like you HAVE TO run a winny only cycle 25 days/50mg is not enough, it should be 6 weeks/50mg ED. If your body fat isn't super low you will see NOTHING from the winny, so your basically shut down, with no sex drive (how will your gf like that), plus you fuked up your liver values, and wasted the gear for nothing. But it's up to u.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    just take that winstrol and sell it, street price for that much winstrol around here is around 120$, u can definately get some test for 120$ if u have a good source

What happens is for some reason you were lean (are you??), and the winny gave you this ripped hard lean look (it won't at that dose/duration, but let's say it will purely for shits/giggles), surely your lady would know something was up, right? She doesn't want you doing gear, but you are going to do it anyway in tablet form? Seems like keeping secrets like this ain't healthy for the relationship, but that's just how I see it. Either she accepts you and all of you, or you honor her request and don't do anything.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What happens is for some reason you were lean (are you??), and the winny gave you this ripped hard lean look (it won't at that dose/duration, but let's say it will purely for shits/giggles), surely your lady would know something was up, right? She doesn't want you doing gear, but you are going to do it anyway in tablet form? Seems like keeping secrets like this ain't healthy for the relationship, but that's just how I see it. Either she accepts you and all of you, or you honor her request and don't do anything.

~SC~
    Swolecat "The Love Doctor"

Listen to the man he speaks the truth.
    Last edited by 305GUY; 08-11-2005 at 08:07 PM.

yeah, i just wouldnt want to sell it cause its not really a enough to give the person a noticeable gain.

i actually never knew winny shut down you hpta.

yeah, i just wouldnt want to sell it cause its not really a enough to give the person a noticeable gain. i actually never knew winny shut down you hpta.
    So then why would you use if you know it wont give you noticeable gains.

305 beats me to it!

I'm outta here, it's time to relax and watch a movie.

~SC~

well if it made me more cut, then that would be a noticeable gain.

Thread Information