Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ronnie Coleman

Gracie fighter is offline New Member
    Ronnie coleman is as likely to defeat a top heavywieght MMA fighter as they are to beat him in a bodybuilding contest. takes a LOT more than strength

DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    I would assume nothing less than 2 grams test a week, constant gh, 150mcg igf-1, probally tren 'off cycle' and probally double that whist 'on' - but who really knows except the big man himself, but he would have been juicin for almost 2 decades.

In my opinion the gut draws away from his monsterous size, but watchin the video it looks like his truly from another world.
    The "GUT" is not even bad anymore. 2001 was its worst. In 2002 it was down, in 2003 it was almost completely down, and in 2004 he did a great job of keeping it tight. I can point out a lot of people w/ worse GH guts.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    what video are you talking about redemption video?

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Hmmmm, I'm interested but I thought digital cable can knock out your hacked box and make it useless? I know Dish will be switching to Nagra2 real soon so that would be my next step. I ran DirecTV Rom 2/3 cards for many years before Pansat. Funny thing is, I hardly watch TV. My gf and kid watch it most of the time. I'm usually on the computer or at the gym if not working.
    You could always go analog old school with the descrabling. Say you subscribe to digital cable, you will still have whatever basic service along with it in analog. So go old school, build an analog one, hook it up throgh the cable without the box, and presto, free channels, a buddy of mine has been doing it for years. I am looking into modding my digital cable box to be able to process all the signals from every channel I have available. We'll see how it goes. Sorry for this being completely off topic.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, Bob Sapp has done great against for example Nogueira (he lost though, but did well). But then again Bob Sapp has lost to many mediocre fighters as well. All in all huge muscles can even be a hinderance in MMA. Big muscles will cause you to gas ou earlier. Worlds top HW (Fedor Emalianenko) isnt all that buff. All in all the liftgods post made no sense what so ever. There is a reason why bodybuilders havent taken over pride, and for that money they get there they sure would be interested...

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trisdog
    So i just got finished watching that redemption video.. that guy is inhuman, He looks like he came straight out of a comic book.. Anyway What the hell do you think this guy is taking.. gearwise?? and how long has he been doing it? what kind of cycles do you think he runs?
    DAILY:
    150-200 LR3 IGF 1 (RECEPTOR GRADE)
    100-200 ILK 15
    20 IU HGH
    20 IU INSULIN
    300-500 MG STEROIDS OR TEST.

DNP ,ARIMIDEX OR FEMARA,CYTRADEN?, ETC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information