Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mkv213 is offline Member

Best way to break the secret to the girlfriend?

What do you think the best way to break the juice secret to the girlfriend? I was thinking about showing here the HBO movie recently posted here. I just feel I shouldn't have to hide it. She knows I've used AAS in the past but recently we've had some personal issues with me and a relapse on a rec drug. It was just a one time relapse and I'm clean again but it kinda f'd things up pretty good between us. I'm a pretty evil drunk. We've seperated for a little while to let things cool down and work things out. Do you think I just shouldn't tell her and deny it when she see's me? Risk it and tell her? I'm just not sure this is the best time to tell her but It's beyond obvious that I'm juicing right now. What should I do and how should I do it? What were your results after telling your GF in the past?
    Last edited by mkv213; 08-11-2005 at 09:23 PM.

slooby is offline Associate Member
    i would wait till things cooled down before i would tell her imo

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    You can allways tell her your taking prohormones if your worried she will freak on you. They are legal and a quasi-steroid , it would be basically a white lie. But then again if you had rec drug problem, she might think your just on another drug.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    is she a recovering alcoholic??

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    If she asks, tell her.
    If she doesn't ask, don't say a word.
    That way, you are not lying or hiding anything.
    Remeber, Dont make it into a big issue and she may not either...
    Good luck.
    My g/f said that if i did another cycle, she would dump me, but I am incharge of my destination, and believe me, there are many other fish in the sea.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The less dirt a girlfriend can have on you the better. That is my personal experience with it

mkv213 is offline Member
    Things are cool between her and I. We've been apart for 1.5 months and I've been staying with family. Needless to say, I started this cycle about 1.5 months ago. I was juicing when we meet 2 years ago. She knew about it. I'm just worried that she's gonna get pissed because I've been keeping shit from her and that was kinda what caused the issue to begin with. But it was kinda hard to tell her when we were trying to fix things. I guess she can't prove shit so deny it and tell her I've been drinking weight gainer?

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    is she a recovering alcoholic??
    No, I am

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    If she asks, tell her.
    Good luck.
    My g/f said that if i did another cycle, she would dump me, but I am incharge of my destination, and believe me, there are many other fish in the sea.
    That sounds good to me.

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    Ask her to administer the shot

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    The less dirt a girlfriend can have on you the better. That is my personal experience with it
    I agree with Benches505, girlfriends come and go. Whenever there is a breakup some can be very vindictive and some may try and cause you as much trouble as they can. Don't give them any ammunition to use against you. "Hell hath no fury like a womans scorn." JMO

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    f*ckin A to that...this is prolly the best thing, if u have a bad break up u think ur secert is going to remain a secert? Hell NO!

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    f*ckin A to that...this is prolly the best thing, if u have a bad break up u think ur secert is going to remain a secert? Hell NO!
    Well first off she isn't like that she wouldn't waste her time. She's not a little teenager that plays vendictive games. and besides who would she tell that I would give a fvck about?

G-13 is offline Member
    I dont' know man..if your already having problems, i wouldnt add fuel to the fire. Admit nothing and deny everything, women are so full of half truths it's not even funny. A little trick i found out about women is they will tell you half the truth about something they did or had happen to them so that you cant really ever say anything about the said subject , because they already told you about it..fukin manipulating geniuses in my book or they turn shit around against you...it would be bad if she knew bro

Unoid is offline Member
    never tell anyone besides someone else who shoots with you. unles maybe an understanding wife or sister.

Its not worth the risk of them turning you in, blackmail, or telling others. people can sometimes gain as much as we gear users do naturally. if anything a small lie will only save yourself. never tell anyone, even those you trust.

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    touchy situation......."you dont S&%$ where u eat" bro.......if your saucin' shes gonna know. nobody blows up from weight gainer and if she knows your history then shes gonna be able to tell.....At the risk of sounding gay, tell her what she means and try and mend things but don't hide the situation...she's with you cause she likes you for all you are, but don't avoid the situation. If things don't work out...then F@C% her....shes not worth ! IMO speaking from personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by gr8gear
    touchy situation......."you dont S&%$ where u eat" bro.......if your saucin' shes gonna know. nobody blows up from weight gainer and if she knows your history then shes gonna be able to tell.....At the risk of sounding gay, tell her what she means and try and mend things but don't hide the situation...she's with you cause she likes you for all you are, but don't avoid the situation. If things don't work out...then F@C% her....shes not worth ! IMO speaking from personal experience.
    but people that see you everyday cant tell your gettin big...any of my buddies that sauced i couldnt tell because i saw them so often and nobody in my family was able to tell that i was gettin bigger because they saw me everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    Well first off she isn't like that she wouldn't waste her time. She's not a little teenager that plays vendictive games. and besides who would she tell that I would give a fvck about?
    do u give a Fvck about the cops? bro iv seen the most mature women do the shit that you'd see in HS because of bad break ups (mostly cuz the guy cheats on them)

mkv213 is offline Member
    but people that see you everyday cant tell your gettin big...any of my buddies that sauced i couldnt tell because i saw them so often and nobody in my family was able to tell that i was gettin bigger because they saw me everyday.
    She hasn't seen me in a month and a half. That was 30-35 lbs ago...Trust me, It will be obvious, I've blown up.
    Either way, My final decision is I'm going to tell her. If she doesn't like it, I'll try and educate her more about it. If she leaves me, then it's my loss not hers. This isn't just some hoe I've been ****ing for a few months, we've been together over 2 years and are planning to get married. I just didn't think the situation a month ago was the ideal time to bring it up to her. It would be immature not to tell her considering I'm planning to marry her. After all we're both adults.

mkv213 is offline Member
    do u give a Fvck about the cops? bro iv seen the most mature women do the shit that you'd see in HS because of bad break ups (mostly cuz the guy cheats on them)
    No I don't give a fvck about the cops when pertaining to this subjectl. Bro I seriously doubt the cops are going to waste their time on one dude doing a cycle when there's 10000's of meth user, crack heads, junkies, murders, rapists, etc out there. It's only juice. I don't sell it. Sounds like you guys have been in some pretty ****ed up relationships. This one is pretty normal here. We don't do shit like that to each other. She would just leave.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I was blackmailed. I lost out on $700. About 5 years ago.
    Most of you already know, but for those of you who don't.
    A man approached me in the gym and said "hook me up real with juice or I'll arrest you. We talked and it turned out that he was really a cop.
    I sold him juice, he got big, then he said I sold him fakes. I gave him every penny back even though I knew the juice was real because he was serious about busting me. He has done this to one other person but I don't know them.
    This cops brother is now going out with my ex, so you do the math. No one should know about it.
    I got screwed big time, and it was all because of a spiteful ex-girlfriend.
    Just thought that I would share that with ya'll.

mkv213 is offline Member
    I was blackmailed. I lost out on $700. About 5 years ago.
    Most of you already know, but for those of you who don't.
    A man approached me in the gym and said "hook me up real with juice or I'll arrest you. We talked and it turned out that he was really a cop.
    I sold him juice, he got big, then he said I sold him fakes. I gave him every penny back even though I knew the juice was real because he was serious about busting me. He has done this to one other person but I don't know them.
    This cops brother is now going out with my ex, so you do the math. No one should know about it.
    I got screwed big time, and it was all because of a spiteful ex-girlfriend.
    Just thought that I would share that with ya'll.
    That sucks bro. I would have said sure, meet me here to talk. Then I would have taped him then blackmailed his ass.

G-13 is offline Member
    You sound like you know whats best for you! and thats all thats important here..good luck i wish you all the best and hope it works out!

IRON1977 is offline Junior Member
    I Was With A Girl For More Than 8 Months.i Think The Dream Come True.an Incridible Love But Our Relation Ship Breakedown For Some Reasons And I Have Telling My Secret Before.i Was Stupid . She Used It To Make Some Pressure On Me But I Know The Laws Exactly.
    My Advice Is Say Her That You Take Pro Hormones It S Legal And See The Reaction Take A Little Time To Speak With Her About Steriods In Sports.
    And See What Happens
    Good Luck

znak is offline Senior Member
    Steroids are illegal. Why tell anyone? Unless you are getting them from an anti-aging clinic, I wouldnt' tell anyone. I trust people, but weird things happen during a breakup. Ask me, I am over 50 and have been divorced three times.

People do dumb stuff when they are mad.

Schwarz is offline Member
    If she asks, tell her.
    Good luck.
    Damn well right bro. Don't tell her jack and if she asks just tell her to mind her own fu**ing business!!! Trust me women will use it against you at any given opportunity!!!

promiscio is offline Member
    Lots of good advice here.... If you are worried about her thinking you have been keeping things from her then tell her you just started taking them recently and wanted to tell her face to face.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    shoulda told her in the 1st place woulda saved the hassle now mate,good luck watever you do!

colossus1 is offline Member
    People in general cant be trusted. Its a fact that women have big mouths.....so they too cannot be trusted....unless they are your wife, in which case proceed with caution.

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    I say if you are married then I would tellme wife. If she truely loves you she will be supportive, but may not like it or approve of it.

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    My wife thinks I'm just on M1T. We're both in recovery just like you are so I think she'd trip if she knew that I was on test.

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    You asked a question and we answered it to the best of our knowledge and experiences. If you already know that telling her is a good idea then go on and do it. I've been burned by letting a girlfriend that turned into an X know my business and so have countless friends. Your choice since you will deal with any repurcusions

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    I love reading the double standards here, just last week some girl was asking how to tell her b/f and if she should about her use and everyone told her to go ahead and tell him and not keep secrets then now when its a male its all the opposite... get over your double standards!

As a general rule of thumb, the less dirt anyone has on you the better off you are. Sure some people can keep a secret but most can't and won't. And this applies equally to men and women.

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    I love reading the double standards here, just last week some girl was asking how to tell her b/f and if she should about her use and everyone told her to go ahead and tell him and not keep secrets then now when its a male its all the opposite... get over your double standards!

Women and men are very different. What's SHOCKING for a woman might not be to most guys. Yeah there is a double standard but you wouldn't parent your 16 year old son the same as your 16 year old daughter. It's just how it is.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I burst into the room and scream get on your knees and please me you filthy she beast! Then I ride her around the room screaming "Come on Seabiscuit!" Then I have a beer and watch resslin!

She doesn't need to know I juice.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    disagree.. if you want to have a true relationship you should be honest... not from the 1st date, but you should definately be honest if you think there is a good potential in the relationship

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    disagree.. if you want to have a true relationship you should be honest... not from the 1st date, but you should definately be honest if you think there is a good potential in the relationship
    What if your date asks if you use AAS the first date?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Not with me tut. Sometimes it's best to keep some secrets. Loved ones can hurt more than an enemy.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Tell her the truth, You are not a little kid keeping something from your parents cause you don't want to get in trouble. Honesty is the best policy, she'll find out sooner or later, get it over with - if she doesn't like it then quit or tell her to get lost. Just my opinion for what it is worth.

eGGz....

Then ask her if she mastrubates that will shut her up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information