Unearth is offline New Member

Im in BIG TROUBLE

I finished my cycle of 200Deca and Test400. Today was supposed to be the first day of my PCT with clomid.

However, tuesday i developed a cold, and when i went to the doctor today they told me i have pneumonia. I basically feel like fresh ground crap.

I am on extremely powerful antibiotics right now to shake this, im thinking i should probably wait on the PCT so i dont put more drugs in my body, BUT i dont want to wait another 2 weeks and have my gains just melt away.. WHAT can I do?? HELP!

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    argh...that is harsh man..bump for help

Unearth is offline New Member
    bump

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro - still do pct though, should interfere with the antbiotics, and keep the cals up

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    should interfere
    Shouldnt

chris2wire is offline Member
    that sucks. the steroids clearly ruined your immune system. Its the exact reason im stopped taking testosterone prop.

After nearly 70 injections in a row, every day, I never had one infection... Then they started coming every other day. Then every day.

Then I developed a yeast infection on my tongue, one of the most clear proofs of a weak immune system.

So I stopped.

Sometimes steroids can be bad, and you my friend took the brunt of that truth.

No advice for ya, just rambling, but good luck!!!

powerlifter007 is offline New Member
    The exact same thing just happened to my friend last weekend. A mild case of pneumonia and he lost 12 lbs. Good bye three month cycle. Sucks for you both. I start PCT next week. I sure hope it doesn't happen to me.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Be careful and try not to take any prescribed corticosteroids from the doc. That will eat all your muscle away. Do PCT no matter how ya feel.

Sounds like you haven't been sleeping much? Get a lot of sleep and you'll get better. Take sick days or time off from school, whatever you do.

Thread Information