USN DV is offline Associate Member

How do you run T3

I can't decide after reading hooker post, should I do the 5/45/55 split, or should I just stop cold turkey at the end of 4 weeks. Just wanted someone who has ran it opinion. I was gonna run 100-120mcg cf clen and 100 of T3 for 4 weeks. then just clen for another 2-4 weeks.

Thanks,

USN DV

Bump

Bump!!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Summons Blown. He's the T3 expert around here. Just PM him or something and point him to this thread.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I'm definitely not a T3 expert, but I have done a fair share of research on the subject. Thanks for the compliment though....

Your dosage is dependant upon your temperature. Take your resting temperature upon rising immediately for 4days, record, and take an average.

There are several ways in which you can run T3. Cycleon's method is a one many people use. Personally, I'd just prefer to maintain a steady dosage. If the dosage is higher, you can ramp up a bit. For instance, if you plan on running 100mcg/day, I'd suggest starting out at 25-50mcg/day, and ramping up. However, ramping down isn't really necessary IMO. Then again, I've never ran over 100mcg/day before. Once you get up into the higher dosages, ramping down is preferred by most.

Depending on your temp., of course, I would suggest a moderate dosage, 100mcg/day or less, for the 4 weeks you're on the clen . I personally wouldn't run the clen after you stop T3, because it will be harder for your thyroid to recover.

Thread Information