PSman00 is offline Associate Member

hot, sweaty, almost passing out?

alright..call me a whimp now and get it over with....but.....usually my girl sticks me. but she is gone this week and i was forced to do it.
    after about 20 min i finally got it in, and i got about 1cc of the 2cc's in before i started getting all hot, sweaty, felt sick, and almost passed out.

has this happened to anyone else? did i do something wrong or am i just a whimp? lol

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i have a buddy who is like that but he admitted to actually havig a phobeia of needles

yeah thats pretty much me....i hate needles. shots whatever...but i can take it when someone else does it for me.. IE doctor, girlfriend...but i cant do it myself.

i have about 10-15 small little red dots on my leg from when i'd touch my leg then pull away..finally i went all the way in but i couldn't finish....now i have to wait another day before my girl gets back so i can finish this damn shot.

bump

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    damn that needle was prolly very dull by the time you got it in

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I still get sweaty whenever I inject a site I've never hit before. The only thing I know of that will make it better for you is doing it. Like anything else, the more times you inject the easier it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    damn that needle was prolly very dull by the time you got it in
    nah, i put a new one on for the one that actually went in

What are you injecting bro?

I got no problems with needles (I've actually turned into one of those sick f...s who looks forward to poking themselves) but I had a reaction similar to that twice in my life... once from hitting tren too close to capillaries (nasty feeling!) and another time on a particulatrly evil leg day when I let my blood sugar levels drop too low and had a nasty hypoglycemic reaction (almost passing out on the gym floor sure attracts attention!).

Next time it happens, try dropping a packet of sugar under your tongue. It's probably nothing more than a panic attack from needle phobia, but the symptoms sound so close to a hypo-g attack that I wouldn't be surprised if the anxiety caused your liver to go into insulin overproduction.

Red

PS: I'm no Doctor, just speaking from personal experience... your mileage may vary

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PSman00
    after about 20 min i finally got it in, and i got about 1cc of the 2cc's in before i started getting all hot, sweaty, felt sick, and almost passed out.
    has this happened to anyone else? did i do something wrong or am i just a whimp? lol
    ROTFLMFAO. oooh man. I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you PSman. Two days ago I stuck a buddy of mine for the first time and he was sweating beads. After i gave him the injection, I told him that I was going to get him some water. He looked flush, but I did not think he was going to go down. I'm on my way to the kitchen and I hear a faint cry. I hall ass back to my room and my buddy is humped over the bed....out......
    So, I pick his dead weight up (I'm laughing my ass off the whole time), and he comes to. His first words were something like "ehhh I was washing the car."

Anyway, I have gotten dizzy w injections before. Mostly with fina.
    I guarantee that you will end up looking forward to injecting yourself. I do.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    your just havin a panick attack mate,keep jabbin yourself and you will soon get over it.

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    panic attacks suck a$$

You may have pierced a vein. I did that once and felt like fainting or vomiting. You would notice when you aspirate because your went all the way through so no blood. Or maybe a panik attack like the other guys said

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    did u aspirate ? cause it sounds like u may have injected into a vein.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Yes, I was about to say it sounds like you may have went through a big vein, or injected into a vein. That would cause the symptoms that you described. That or it could have simply been a panic attack.

Thread Information