Thread: fat burners

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member

fat burners

What is the most effective fat burner for someone who is very overwieght?..

NOw, before im flamed know that I have a we'll planned out diet from a personal trainer and a routine exersise weight lifting program thaty i have been on for about 7 month's

chest6 is offline Banned
    effective fat burner-spot on cutting diet and effective cardio time, THR, and frequency

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fire your personal trainer and hire Swolecat. He is going to be much better than any fat burner you can get.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Fire your personal trainer and hire Swolecat. He is going to be much better than any fat burner you can get.
    there is a lot of truth to this.

ly22 is offline New Member
    i am using ephedra, dieting, and the whole 9 yards and have lost 45 pounds in about 3 months

juict is offline Associate Member
    good job, keep it up...thats something to be proud of and keeo working hard. honestly some people are in a rush to get it off but if what you are doing now is working than keep it going

how often do you train, have you cycled and whats your bf%

I havent cycled yet, but i am soon enough. I've lost 44 pounds in 5 month's.and have notoceable muscle growth through-out my hole body. My bf% is prob around 23%, which is bad, but in time will be much much better. When I do my cycle, it will be sustanol 750 a week. clem, and maybe eq

sounds like a good 1st cycle, i was just wondering what has made you choose sust instead of a single ester test lik enanthate or cypinate. how are you planning on dosing the sust because it seems like a lot of people arent using it correctly. also what goals do you wanna reach before you cycle

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I'll 2nd that.

I would be taking three injections a week.. mon morn weds night sat mornin prob somethin like that. I wanted to get down to 240 before i started usin gear cause it would be easier to burn some now fat now rather than later.. as for why im using sust over test cyp.. we'llthis is my first cycle and i wanted to take things slow.. alot of people felt a blend would be best for me.

When you start your cycle, get some T3 from here. I would start with 40mcgs/ed then maybe go to 60mcgs max. 45 mins of cardio in your target heart range at least 5 days a week, weight training and proper nutrition.

good idea but a lot of people dont like to jum rght into something like t-3 and also your schedule for sust looks pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by juict
    good idea but a lot of people dont like to jum rght into something like t-3 and also your schedule for sust looks pretty good
    That's true. Sust (500mg/wk) was my first cycle and the gains were great. I didn't know what I was doing and I was only shooting once a week. It should be done ed or eod at the very least.

Unoid is offline Member
    Dare I mention the elusive term: DNP .

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Oh no... I wouldn't touch DNP . It works like crazy but it is some dangerous stuff.

Anthony, you need to check out the diet forum. Lurk there for a few weeks and you will learn a lot. A good nutritional plan involves more than just counting calories. You need to get your protein, and you need to cut out the highly glycemic carbs except in your immediate post-workout meal. While you're at it, you can begin substituting healthier fats for those you probably eat now. Don't try to go low-fat... you need fat for testosterone production as well as other body functions. Adjust your calories by adjusting your carb intake, since of the three macronutrients, carbs are most expendable. Track your bodyweight. Weigh yourself at the same time each morning relative to your morning piss and breakfast. Graph your weight. Somewhere along an average line drawn throuhg as many points as possible, lies your "virtual weight" without the influence of rising or falling fluid levels, etc. That is what you go by. You should be looking to lose a steady 2 lbs per week until you are below 20% and a pound and a half or so from that point on. This is a very small amount, relative to your daily fluctuations, so graphing is necessary. Adjust your cals up or down to stay on track. Easy does it. As you get leaner, it will be harder to lose fat without losing muscle. Your diet will require constant adjustment to keep up this slow steady fat loss.

I would avoid using chemical help at this point. For one thing, it short circuits your attempts at doing this naturally, relying on your own discipline and determination, tools that you need to develop anyway. Doing this without drugs teaches you a lot about how your body works, with specifics and not just generalizations, that apply directly to you. For another thing, it is much easier for you to lose fat now than it will be when you are leaner. You CAN do this naturally, if you just WILL. Why spend the money?

For a change from your regular cardio sessions, try circuit training. This works great in a gym with lots of machines, especially if it is not crowded. You simply make up a circuit of exercise stations, and bounce immediately from one to the next, running light weights and somewhat higher reps and no rest breaks. 20 minutes to a half hour is a killer. You can also, if your gym has boxing equipment, work on the heavy bag. Whale on that sucker for two minute rounds wearing bag gloves or glove liners. Concentrate on direct shots that send the force straight through your forearm and wrist, and keep the wrists rigid and straight, to avoid sprains. Duck and dodge as if the bag were hitting back at you. Keep moving. Try two minute rounds with 30 second breaks where you just run in place or skip a rope or something but never sit down. Killer. Great change from that silly treadmill or rower or norditrac or other kiddie rides, and much easier on the undercarriage than running.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    What can you say after the Baron writes that , BUMP ? great stuff

Thread Information