transform is offline Associate Member

Best AAS for strenght, while not to much size?

I was wondreing, from your experience or personal know-how, whats the best steroid for providing great strenght but, not too much size? I have a mate who wants strenght, but not to much mass because he plays rugby and is worried if he suddenly gets huge theyll be suspicious.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sorry,they go hand in hand...best strength IMO is anadrol and test suspension..you will blow up on these.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Var, test prop, tren .

Spyder is offline Member
    They do go hand in hand like DEVLDOG said, i personally would do some test and run nolva throughout the cycle to reduce bloat as much as possible

Spyder is offline Member
    After all the bloat is what gives you the buff look throughout your cycle, and it builds up very quickly too.

transform is offline Associate Member
    Thanks. Would using nolva or arimidex or proviron or some combo of things on cycle help reduce bloat?Hes a big fella, 5'9" , 242pounds, so should he go with higher doses of the nolva, a'dex and proviron?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    vare with test prop will going to nice strenght

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I would use 'var, tren , and prop. . .

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    guys he is not looking for much size. if you run tren the bigest side from it is size.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Doing a ton of research on this very subject, gaining strength while keeping weight gain to a minimum is important for athletes in certain weight classes. Var and Tren seem to be the popular combo, however like the others said you'd need a test base to run with them.How much weight you would gain on cycle would be more dependent on your diet than juice. Also your type of workout plays a factor, what style do you train for...bodybuilding or powerlifting?

redcell is offline Junior Member
    Halotestin will provide a big strength increase without much of a size increase. But it is very liver toxic.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Doing a ton of research on this very subject, gaining strength while keeping weight gain to a minimum is important for athletes in certain weight classes. Var and Tren seem to be the popular combo, however like the others said you'd need a test base to run with them.How much weight you would gain on cycle would be more dependent on your diet than juice. Also your type of workout plays a factor, what style do you train for...bodybuilding or powerlifting?
    Hence Winny V ala Palmerio, Ben Johnson, etc.....

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    var and test suspension for strength...you will however gain some size

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Hence Winny V ala Palmerio, Ben Johnson, etc.....
    ben johnson wasnt training for a power sport.he was going for speed..like a racehorse.im sure he was on GH also to get as shredded as he was.

all steroids are a dirivitive of testosterone and are all capable of putting on size.the end results depend on how you eat and train.

halo = best strength, huge aggressiveness, increased endurance, makes me want to kill evryone, but as said above its prolly the harshest on yur liver, so dont drink on it an take milk thistle, and go really low dose prop like 75-100mg eod for 8 weeks and run halo 30mg a day for 4-6 weeks, gain like 5-8 solid ass pounds, and just tell eryone ur one creatine and u'll be golden. read up though mang.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Anavar made me ridiculously strong. I'd do a set that was close to my max and it would feel difficult. Then I'd put 20 more pounds on and it would feel difficult but I could still get my reps, Then I'd put 20 more pounds on and it would feel difficult but I could still get my reps, at which point I would get scared of hurting myself and back way off on the weight.

Granted I was on test and tren too but the strength didn't get ridiculous until I added the var.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Anavar made me ridiculously strong. I'd do a set that was close to my max and it would feel difficult. Then I'd put 20 more pounds on and it would feel difficult but I could still get my reps, Then I'd put 20 more pounds on and it would feel difficult but I could still get my reps, at which point I would get scared of hurting myself and back way off on the weight.

Granted I was on test and tren too but the strength didn't get ridiculous until I added the var.

did you keep the strength from that cycle>? if so how much?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    did you keep the strength from that cycle>? if so how much?
    I kept some size and some strength too. Upon cessation of the var I lost a good percentage of the strength but not all. I'm planning on running some var again next year 60-80mg ED as it was a great ride.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    halo or var

Sepsis is offline Member
    if you want to avoid all these illegal aas, get some superdrol. i am on day 19 of my superdrol cycle and my bench has gone up 40lbs.(305-345lbs). i have meanwhile gained only 7 pounds (195-202) and i dont look bloated or anything. this stuff with a decent diet will definatelly give you noticeable strength gains. just my .02 and dont bash me about superdrol not being an aas - works just fine for me!

Oxandrolone

Halo

Masteron

Thread Information