tempbrit is offline Member

2nd Cycle Planning - comment please

Finished cycle #1 a few weeks ago and it was incredible. Although I am a newbie, my cycle actually emerged into a fairly advanced cycle which looked like this:

Weeks 1-13 Test C 500mgs p/w
    Weeks 6-12 Tren A 75 mgs ED
    Weeks 7to PCT VAR 60mgs ED

Ran Nolva and Proviron throughout.

I am 37 years old, 5'9" 204 lbs and about 7.5% bodyfat.

I am having a hard time trying to figure out the next cycle. I am not into pain but I really want to try Prop so cycle number two looks like this so far:

Weeks 1-12 Test Prop 100mgs ED
    Weeks 1-10 Tren A 75mgs ED
    Weeks 6-12 Var 60mgs ED

Is this too similar to my first cycle. Will I be disappointed with the results? Is the Prop too much for me. I use delts, quads, glutes and tris for injection sites....will this be enough? I just love Tren though and want to use it in the next cycle.

I was also looking at Sust instead of the Prop. I can get it for significantly less money. I am thinking that Sust really hurts as well and if I am going to go through the pain, it might as well be Prop.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if this is only your 2 cycle i dont think i would run tren . but if your going to do it i would run this

Weeks 1-12 Test Prop 100mgs ED
    Weeks 1-10 Tren A 75mgs ED
    Weeks 6-12 Var 60mgs ED

tempbrit is offline Member
    This is only my second cycle, but my first included Tren . So I am not new to Tren.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    ok then i dont see any thing wrong with prop tren and var. just make sure you run your anti-e and 200mg b-6.

i see you were looking at sust. if your ok with shooting ed then go with the prop

Unoid is offline Member
    Check out my similar post for my 2nd cycle: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...76#post2010976

Read ant's posts towards the end on Anti-e's. It might be better if you chose to run Letro throughout your cycle instead of nolva.

Thread Information