NewJuicer4747 is offline New Member

It gets better right?

First shot in my first cycle the other night. The stick it self was painless, i thought to myself, no sweat. 400 mg of test cyp. (2cc of 200mg). Did it in my thigh so i could make sure to see the aspiration, etc. Woke up this morning (2 days after) and felt like someone had been blasting me in the thigh all night. Someone tell me it gets better over time Supposed to work legs tonight, but feels like i just worked them the day before. This is normal right?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah it gets better. If you are running cyp I'd inject 1cc twice a week. and thigh injections tend to hurt me more than many other do. Try delts and glutes they are ok. but you will get used to it no worries

thanks for the tip on the 2 seperate injections. This board has really been helpful, i was ready to do a deca /dbol cycle, until i was educated by the board to always have test in the cycle. This truly is an invaluable source of information.

indeed, I've been here for awhile now and I always learn new things

it definately can get confusing, sure there is some consistancy, but its hard to find reliable information if you aren't very educated. As soon as you think you have a good handle on whats going on, you find something else to make you wonder about it again. This resource certainly helps to straighten me out during those times.

just remeber, there are a million different opinions going around. And many conflicting studies. Just because you see one study or opinion doesn't mean it's always right. Try and get as much info from all perspectives on what you are currently learning about, then form your own opinion on the best way to do it for you based on experience and your research.

i appreciate you taking time to answer. So back to the original topic, anything i can do to less this pain, or just a couple advil and stretching? More than anything feels like "day after" muscle soreness after a hard workout.

when it's really bad for me I take about 600mg ibuprofin and it works very well, but don't make a habit out of that. Trust me it will get better, I'd estimate that your shots will become painless as you get used to it. Also you can try a heating pad on the muscle, light massage after injecting, warming the syringe under warm water before injecting (many swear by this but I never bother with it) and of course stretching.

Since it's cypionate it shouldn't really be too bad in the long run, some people like to cut their shots with b12 or sterile oil, that may help but with cyp it's uncommon to do this...doesn't mean you can't but unless you are really aching I wouldn't bother.

i'm sure its just because its my first pin...its not unbearable, just wanted to make sure it wasn't uncommon.

cyp isn't really that bad. Shoot some prop or suspension and you are in for some real pain

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJuicer4747
    i appreciate you taking time to answer. So back to the original topic, anything i can do to less this pain, or just a couple advil and stretching? More than anything feels like "day after" muscle soreness after a hard workout.

I started my 1st cycle a couple of weeks ago and experienced the same exact thing. I injected late afternoon and woke up in the middle of the night with a severe ass ache. My problem was injecting too fast. I didn't know you should take your time. After posting for help, I was told 30 seconds per CC. Now Im going slow on injections and the pain is very manageable.

Now that Im comfortable with glute injections, I may try thigh next. I have this irrational fear that Im going to grow a HUGE ass with glute only injections.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    took me a few times, but now all I do are glutes. my body told me this is the least painful way for prop. have to see if the delts accept a different roid better on the next cycle...

Thread Information