Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    holy_molar1973 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    midl uf the mtn.s
    Posts
    35

    arimidex or letro?

    is arimidex or letro more effective to keep the bloat off. I haven't started my cycle yet but I am getting everything ready for it ya know.
    sincerly
    holy-molar1973

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    strong island, NY
    Posts
    579
    letro is stronger than arimidex and will keep you dry... but i prefer arimidex because it has less side effects. letro tends to kill your libido.

  3. #3
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    letro is stronger than arimidex and will keep you dry... but i prefer arimidex because it has less side effects. letro tends to kill your libido.
    I am still a rampant rabbit taking 1.25mg letro ED! Although i am on test prop and test e.

  4. #4
    holy_molar1973 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    midl uf the mtn.s
    Posts
    35
    you're on test e and test prop, so basically your saying that isn't your first cycle.haha,
    for some one on there first cycle what do you think I should use as far as dosage goes, for the arimidex . is arimidex the basically the same thing as liquidex?

  5. #5
    SukaDaddio is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by holy_molar1973
    you're on test e and test prop, so basically your saying that isn't your first cycle.haha,
    for some one on there first cycle what do you think I should use as far as dosage goes, for the arimidex. is arimidex the basically the same thing as liquidex?
    yup exact same

  6. #6
    holy_molar1973 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    midl uf the mtn.s
    Posts
    35
    would dosage be something like .25mg every day? I think that is what I heard

  7. #7
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by holy_molar1973
    would dosage be something like .25mg every day? I think that is what I heard

    LiquiDex (Anastrozole) is not a steroid . It is a anti-aromitase that is used by many body builders to help prevent bloating (edema) and Gynecomastia (bitch tit) associated with the use of testosterone and androgens. It can be used in place of Nolvadex ,Clomid, etc. Bodybuilders are using around .25mg to 1mg per day or .5mg to 1mg every other day and are having good success with it.The FDA approved uses are for the treatment of breast cancer in post-menopausal women with disease progression following tamoxifen therapy.

    Ref ARR

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •