Kozz is offline New Member

Two Important Question

What up guys, Im a first time Steroid user in which im 5'5" at about 200 LBS.

My first question is how would ExtenZe male penis enlargment pills react to a Deca QV 300 and D-Bol Stack, Or will anything actually effect each other in a negative way.

My second question is with the build i have of 200LBS and 5'5" with mass and no cut would Deca QV 300 and D-Bol stack be a good cutter/Endurance and strength gainer?

That alot in advance.

slooby is offline Associate Member
    how old are you and how long have you been weight training
    and no that would not be a good cutter you would need somethin like winny imo

I would have like to keep my age confidential but i assume i will be heated for telling i am only 18 and weight training since i was like 12 no kidding. See i asked for winny and the distrubuter told me he got massive cuts on deca 300.

i dont think deca cuts you im pretty sure it puts on more mass.
    and why did you just tell me your age if you are going to keep it confidential?

I was just saying i would have like to kept it, But it doesnt matter but do you know anything about the ExtenZe pills and Juice together.

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Hey buddy I dont think it would hurt any thing I have a freind who running the exact same thing you are without any bad sides if any.

eq/winny/clen and some kind of test if your goal is strickly cutting. and sorry i dont know anything about that but i doubt it would hurt.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozz

My first question is how would ExtenZe male penis enlargment pills react to a Deca QV 300 and D-Bol Stack, Or will anything actually effect each other in a negative way.

My second question is with the build i have of 200LBS and 5'5" with mass and no cut would Deca QV 300 and D-Bol stack be a good cutter/Endurance and strength gainer?

That alot in advance.

Is this a joke?
    If not and you are serious I don't know the ans to #1 cause I never used ExtenZe. As for the second ? It all depends on your diet minus the d-bol of course. Oh did I mention is this a joke?
    Last edited by bigbadbootydaddy; 08-11-2005 at 09:36 PM.

Ryan your friend was taking Enlargment pills also?

How old are u?

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    what are in those Extenze pills? Remember that people on this site are not docters. maybe thats a question for your docter.

Your trying cut with d-bol??? I thought d-bol was pretty much for mass.

d-bol is all about mass

I dont know if it was the exact same type as your taking but I know it was a penis enlargement pill, and dont ask how I found this out.

And as far as your age goes I dont see much of a problem with it I turned 19 last friday and I stand at 6'2 at 215.

If you want to stop growing forever..... Than start gear now.

ive been the same size for about 3 years now, so I think im done growing.

Honestly i dont know alot about the juice im taking, everytime i research any of it i cant find a site explaining good enough the exact uses of each, So when i asked my seller im cutting and i want to be really strong with not alot of water retention and mass build he told me i would be fine with a Deca 300 and D-bol stack with a good diet and hard workout.

lol, man I think your source is more for the money then of your health.

Read up the profiles in "hookers corner". The profile form has a lot of good info.

you have to take some kind of test

Do have a PCT setup yet?, Test for good gains you could keep and something like winstrol to keep off water retention.

yea and to not get deca dick

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    If you want more info, go to www.steroidtips.com .

Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    And as far as your age goes I dont see much of a problem with it I turned 19 last friday and I stand at 6'2 at 215.

When did you start juicing?

Yeah i heard of deca dick. if i took Deca and Winstrol would i not get deca dick and get where im trying to go.

about 3 months ago, ive been off for about a month and a couple of weeks.

Also my seller told me that Deca QV 300 was different from Deca Durabolin is that true?

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    I have a pet peeve about this so I had to say something....

I dont really feel that ANY Roid is a "Bulking" roid.

Because....muscle is muscle.

Deca will give you larger muscles (duh). It will make you retain water while your on it. once your off, you will no longer retain water. and if you do proper PCT, you will keep your gains of muscle..so how is anything a "bulking" roid, ...i dont feel like they are. You gain muscle, if you gain that while "Bulking" with your diet, your probably gaining fat along with it. But man, when the cycle is done and your losing water weight...muscle is muscle

if you started juicing three months ago than that has nothing to do with how tall you are. if you started before you grew to 6'2 than you would have been in trouble.

True, but I was talking about the natural test not devloping right, but in my post I didnt really go into it but that is what I meant, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    I have a pet peeve about this so I had to say something....

I dont really feel that ANY Roid is a "Bulking" roid.

Because....muscle is muscle.

Deca will give you larger muscles (duh). It will make you retain water while your on it. once your off, you will no longer retain water. and if you do proper PCT, you will keep your gains of muscle..so how is anything a "bulking" roid, ...i dont feel like they are. You gain muscle, if you gain that while "Bulking" with your diet, your probably gaining fat along with it. But man, when the cycle is done and your losing water weight...muscle is muscle
    Some steoids are BULKING agents while others are used for cutting. DIANABOL , TESTOSTERONE , TREN , and NANDROLONE , are all FAR more ANABOLIC and ANDROGENIC than OXANDROLONE, PRIMOBOLAN , BOLDENON, and ORAL-TURINABOL .. Thus, they will cause a MUCH greater increase in both, MUSCLE MASS and STRENGTH, in the SHORTEST period of time. Yes, anavar is anabolic, but mg for mg, Dianabol makes anavar look like baby food.

Juice is a totally differnt world, before you do any thing, research, research and research and make sure is that what you want.

and YES, your DIET will determine your results....you can cut on DBOL and BULK on VAR....however, this doesn't mean that certain compounds are not better than others for bulking.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump A Holic
    Some steoids are BULKING agents while others are used for cutting. DIANABOL, TESTOSTERONE, TREN, and NANDROLONE, are all FAR more ANABOLIC and ANDROGENIC than OXANDROLONE, PRIMOBOLAN, BOLDENON, and ORAL-TURINABOL.. Thus, they will cause a MUCH greater increase in both, MUSCLE MASS and STRENGTH, in the SHORTEST period of time. Yes, anavar is anabolic, but mg for mg, Dianabol makes anavar look like baby food.
    I understand that some AAS are "For" bulking and some arent. I'm aware that some make you gain quicker, but muscle is muscle man. D-bol makes you water weighty as f*ck, but once the water goes away you are not going to be some block of muscle because its a certain type of roid. Each persons muscles are different. When they grow, they grow. When I do "Powerlifting" excercises, and eat a high calorie/low fat diet, I'm not going to look "blocky" and "bulky" like a power lifter, because that is not what my genetic make-up is like. thats waht i'm saying

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    To get back to the original question no I don't think there will be a problem with AAS and your natural enhancer. The cycle you have is horrible and your source doesn't know much. You need to spend a lot more time studying and looking into the different types of AAS, anti-e's, and PCT. At your age and height you may well still hit another growth spurt but taking a cycle now will prevent that from happening and at 5'5 do you really want to take that chance. I think you will get a lot of needed help by spending some time on the board reading before you do anything.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah muscle is muscle, but if he wants to do a cutting cycle than he will want to stay away from gear that bloats u up as well as adds muscle... diet is the key factor, but there are specific compounds that will add muscle and harden u up..

deca and dbol is not only a bad " cutting" cycle... it's a bad cycle period with no test... jmo

Uconish is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozz

That alot in advance.
    THis is exactly what im talking about.

Uconish, You see i dont know what you mean by your comment, But im here asking questiong because i dont want to **** up so dude im not here trying to look cool and say i know anything about juice when infact i dont, If i dont need help i wont ask and i dont need your help, i had logical questions for someone who is a beginner with no resources or the proper sites to read.

Thread Information