new_to_this is offline New Member

Big Gains how much will be lost after my pct?

Im almost done my first cycle iv been runnin test E QV 250 3cc a week all the way through and started with deca almost 2cc a week but switched to EQ due to deca dick. i started at 150 pound and now im at 185 pounds i was just wondering howmuch i will lose of this if i keep up my training keep eatin regualr meals and do my pct?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    sounds like ur first cycle, why are u running 750mg/wk of test e? im in my 3rd n still havent gone that high

new_to_this is offline New Member
    i started at 500mg/week but started takin my deca and wanted to see more gains so i upped my dosage and its been workin fine gott alot stronger now im benching 245 3 sets of reps 8-10 when before i struggled benching 185

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    how long did you go? At what week did you start to notice gains.

well im not sure how much u will keep, just make sure u do a good pct, if it is ur first cycle and u do 500mg/wk of test e for 10 weeks, say u gain 20 pounds, compared to doing ur first cycle at test e at 1000mg/wk for 10 weeks say u gain 34 pounds, it will be a LOT HARDER to keep tha gains, high dosages arent always better, im in my 3rd cycle and am still using 500mg/wk, im pondering my 4th cycle being test e 600mg/wk,deca 400mg/wk,winny not sure

just to let u kno if what ur saying is correct, your bench jumped from 185 barely, to 320 for 3 sets, thats a lot good job if ur serious, (245x10reps=320)

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'd be tempted to say you'll lose alot of it, just because starting at 150lbs you cant have been training for long or your training / diet sucked - ie you had no base (unless you're 4 ft tall)
    The sort of gains you got also back this up - if you were even approaching your natty max then it's unlikely you would have gained so much...
    So 35lbs is pretty good (I'm jeleaous!) - but you'll need to do badass PCT & eat and train like a psycho to keep any where near a decent portion of your gains
    Good luck....

jinos is offline Member
    Pct and DIET. When you feel like crap after the cycle, focus and train harder. Always keep your cal intake up. I'm a week and a half in to my PCT right now and I actually gained some weight. I train even harder right now. I guess we'll see in the end. Good luck

Thread Information