Thread: Busted Condom

itsjinx is offline Associate Member

Busted Condom

I recently banged this girl and the condom busted inside of her. I've heard that while on a cycle it is nearly impossible to get pregnant because the testosterone kills your sperm for some reason. Is this true? any thoughts?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids are supposed to lower your sperm count but there have been numerous guys that have gotten chicks knocked up while on cycle

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    steroids are supposed to lower your sperm count but there have been numerous guys that have gotten chicks knocked up while on cycle
    correct. Steroids are not effective male birth control. I wish you the best, only time will tell.

By the way it wasn't per chance a lifestyles? I've had a couple of those break on me before I finally grew a brain and stopped using them. Now it's trojan all the way. so far they have held up nicely.

ward065 is offline Member
    well i think it would only really matter if you came after it broke...

if you did it would seem smart to check with the dr to make sure there was no pregnancy or take the morning after pill or something

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    Dude I have two kids from my ex-wife but that was before i started juicing. But now It seems like I am shooting blanks. But I know that you still can get someone pregnant on juice.

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    did ya ask the girl if she was on birth control?? I agree with ward065 about the day after pill unless it to late for that. Hope she is not pregnate bro...

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    While you're on cycle you are not making sperm, the only reason you have any get up is all the extra(foreign) TEST. While you're on Cycle you are shooting blanks.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with everything bro. . .and like symatech said, use trojans. . .ultra thins, best condoms in the world, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    While you're on Cycle you are shooting blanks.
    then perhaps you can explain to all the men who have impregnated women on cycles how they did it with no sperm. you aren't suggesting synthetic babbies are you?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    I recently banged this girl and the condom busted inside of her. I've heard that while on a cycle it is nearly impossible to get pregnant because the testosterone kills your sperm for some reason. Is this true? any thoughts?
    MY WIFE IS 3MNTHS PREGNANT AND I HAVE BEEN ON 3G+ OF TEST A WEEK FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS....GOODLUCK

2 of my other 3 kids came while i was on a cycle also...I am 1 potent MOFO

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    While you're on cycle you are not making sperm, the only reason you have any get up is all the extra(foreign) TEST. While you're on Cycle you are shooting blanks.
    WRONG!!

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    WRONG!!

"Another interesting side effect of Testosterone enanthate is mentioned in the bodybuilding magazine Muscle Media 2000, June July 1993 on page 45. Judging whether this is positive or negative is left to the reader. 'A few years ago, the Lancet Medical Journal of England reported that they found testosterone (the proto-type anabolic steroid ) to be a remarkably effective form of male birth control. Researchers conducted a 12 month study which included 270 men and determined that weekly injections of the hormone testosterone were 'safe, stable, and effective.' They discovered that weekly testosterone injections had a success rate of 99.2% as a birth control method. That makes it more effective than the birth control pill (97%) and much more effective than condoms (88%). The study also revealed that the effects of the contraceptive injections were entirely reversible upon discontinuing administration of the drug and that the testosterone injections produced minimal side effects." "

http://www.steroid.com/82.php

Uhh RIGHT.

"Another interesting side effect of Testosterone enanthate is mentioned in the bodybuilding magazine Muscle Media 2000, June July 1993 on page 45. Judging whether this is positive or negative is left to the reader. 'A few years ago, the Lancet Medical Journal of England reported that they found testosterone (the proto-type anabolic steroid ) to be a remarkably effective form of male birth control. Researchers conducted a 12 month study which included 270 men and determined that weekly injections of the hormone testosterone were 'safe, stable, and effective.' They discovered that weekly testosterone injections had a success rate of 99.2% as a birth control method. That makes it more effective than the birth control pill (97%) and much more effective than condoms (88%). The study also revealed that the effects of the contraceptive injections were entirely reversible upon discontinuing administration of the drug and that the testosterone injections produced minimal side effects." "

http://www.steroid.com/82.php

Uhh RIGHT.
    then like I said before, maybe you can tell all the guys who have impregnated women on cycles how they did it if steroids are such effective birth control. 1 study is not conclusive.

maybe you should re-read devildogs response

MY WIFE IS 3MNTHS PREGNANT AND I HAVE BEEN ON 3G+ OF TEST A WEEK FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I had a similar scare recently. Thank god she tested negative when we went to see the doc.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    It is VERY hard (but possible) to get a chick knocked up while on cycle.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Anything is possible and only time will tell if she is or not. Oh and good luck daddy j/k

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I read Dorian Yates took a shot every day for 10 years and still had kids also Flex Wheeler if I'm not mistaken. Good luck with it.

thanks for all the replies. i forgot to mention that i hadn't cum in the condom yet so there wasn't much if anything in there when it broke..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    MY WIFE IS 3MNTHS PREGNANT AND I HAVE BEEN ON 3G+ OF TEST A WEEK FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS....GOODLUCK

2 of my other 3 kids came while i was on a cycle also...I am 1 potent MOFO

bump

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Ill take Comando Barbies place till she gets to this thread...

Yes you can get pregnant the 1st time you have sex
    Yes you can get pregnant while on cycle
    Yes you can get pregnant if shes on birth control

What have we learned? You can get pregnate almost anytime you have sex.. if you are not ready to face having a child there is only 1 100% fool proof method... ABSTINANCE!

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    Name it Alex! J/K Good luck with that

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    What have we learned? You can get pregnate almost anytime you have sex.. if you are not ready to face having a child there is only 1 100% fool proof method... ABSTINANCE!
    ahh, nothing like a little self love!!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

well said

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Thanks.....I dont need to add much more to this. Sorry to let ya down TTU. Im in Montreal this week and not on the computer much!!

Sigh.....however, it never ceases to amaze me. The only 100% effective birthcontrol is ABSTINENCE!!!!!! I have 2 kids from being on the PILL!!!

Anyway, good luck bud. I hope for a babies sake she does not get pregnant!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    Abstinance sounds like we back in high school in health class while the teacher is telling us how not to get pregnant.. come on guys b serious with all that extra test in your body u tell me ur gonna play abstinance with those constant hard ons!?!?! i know i wont b! just play it safe!

Unoid is offline Member
    screw abstinance. I'd wrather get myself fixed!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Never said it was a viable option for a test ridden moster!!! what I said was...its the only way to NOT get pregnant!

If you are mature enough to participate in the act, you better be mature enough to deal with the possible results!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BDbuddy7 is offline New Member
    **** rubbers

Spaceboy is offline New Member
    bro u can only get a girl pregant durinin a 2 day period in her menstrual cycle, but ur bad boys can live inside her for five days. so ask her wot time of her month she was at wen it happened. if she was durinin dis two day period wen the egg drops or within the 5-7 days (to b sure) b4 tat den there's a chance she got pregnant. simply ask her wen was her last period, an if it was more than 2 weeks ago ur runnin into hot water. buy her one of those home prego kits to b sure, good luck bro

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Thanks.....I dont need to add much more to this. Sorry to let ya down TTU. Im in Montreal this week and not on the computer much!!

Sigh.....however, it never ceases to amaze me. The only 100% effective birthcontrol is ABSTINENCE!!!!!! I have 2 kids from being on the PILL!!!

Anyway, good luck bud. I hope for a babies sake she does not get pregnant!!!!
    Damn, your core looks awesome for having 2 kids.... Are you still married??? hehehe....

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I got my wife pregnant while on a cycle from whlie she was on birth control.

AG5678 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=TexasFitnessGirl]I read Dorian Yates took a shot every day for 10 years and still had kids also Flex Wheeler if I'm not mistaken. Good luck with it.

Add Milos Sarcev....

AG5678

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Like Sym, DVLDOG,TTU, Commando_Barbi, and the others said.....all it takes is for one to slip past the goalie and BOOM! It's a done deal.........
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    ....1 study is not conclusive.........

There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

thanks for all the replies. i think some of you missed a post from me in the middle somewhere.. I never "came" in the condom, it just broke during sex but nothing, except "precum", would have been in there...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for all the replies. i think some of you missed a post from me in the middle somewhere.. I never "came" in the condom, it just broke during sex but nothing, except "precum", would have been in there...

well if you pissed before your last ejaculation prior to the sex then you're fine. there is no semen in "precum". however precum can push the semen that is left in the urethra out, so make sure you pee before sex. no worries bro.....im not saying to rely on pulling out all the time (however it works if done properly) just make sure you use trojans next time.

Thread Information