kolaking is offline Associate Member

Anyone Get There Gear From A Eurologist?

I have recently went back to a eurologist that I saw 4 years ago who personally called me back and said he would help me ( even after the blood tests he took came back with very high test levels) I declined as I had already started seeing a Doc. from another state. That was 3 years ago. I went back a few days ago and we agreed that he would help. He took blood and i go back next week. I was curious if anyone else see's this kind of MD and what gear they prescribe you? I'm trying to push for Cyp, Deca , & oxy-m as well as some ancilleries. Anyone go this rout? Thanks KK.
    Last edited by kolaking; 08-12-2005 at 11:42 AM.

Anyone??????

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Against the rules King, read the rules!

Ok, I just thought everyone knew that physicians can precribe any FDA approved drug. ???

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Against the rules King, read the rules!
    i dont see how this is against the rules

But i cant answer the Q either...maybe someone else would have some input

promiscio is offline Member
    Never heard of doctors openly volunteering to help get AS

The doctor I used to see kept a cabinet full of all types of test and Deca . He put me on after a 3 minute consultation. When refill time came his nurse/wife/ receptionist would say no appt. needed and asked much did I want, put it in a brown paper bag with a handfull of 23G's and paid and left. Every month! This doc (Eurologist) I saw right before the other and told him what I wanted. He did a blood test which showed very high test levels because i was just starting a new cycle(He knew that) and still called me personally and said he would help me out. By that time I was already seeing the other one and declined. Now i have gone back the other day for a blood test and see him next week to get my scripts. KK.
    Last edited by kolaking; 08-12-2005 at 01:22 PM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It is a crime for US physicians to perscribe AASs for non-medical purposes. The laws surroudning that are somewhat avoided with the new popularity of HRT clinics.

Our govt felt it necessary to make sure athletes do NOT have legal medical supervision. ha

Yes it is a crime but paperwork and diagnosis is still a doctors priority. The other Doc the last time i went said that they were getting tough on test but that was not what I was there for and never went into detail as to what changes he was making. ( think I'll call today and ask) However my new doctor is very aware, I guess it's good to have friends in the Med. Proffesions. Welcome to Louisiana $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kolaking
    The doctor I used to see kept a cabinet full of all types of test and Deca. He put me on after a 3 minute consultation. When refill time came his nurse/wife/ receptionist would say no appt. needed and asked much did I want, put it in a brown paper bag with a handfull of 23G's and paid and left. Every month! This doc (Eurologist) I saw right before the other and told him what I wanted. He did a blood test which showed very high test levels because i was just starting a new cycle(He knew that) and still called me personally and said he would help me out. By that time I was already seeing the other one and declined. Now i have gone back the other day for a blood test and see him next week to get my scripts. KK.
    Either this story is or your one lucky bastard.

Thread Information