Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dude got busted

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member

Dude got busted

There was a big bust today in my state (Arizona) cops raided this dudes house and seized more then 100,000 dollars of powder and 10 g's in cash, they also took his computer and a re doing a big investigation on who he recieved his shit from and who he sold to. Hope this wasnt anyones source!

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    hearing about busts every week, last week it was tha cops in my city lol

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Thats too bad, another one bites the dust. Was he into rec drugs also? Usually they fall fast and hard when they are.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    wow... not good - yeah if any of ya'll bought from him - i wish ya luck another reason to avoid ugl's / use fake names - stay outta their comps if confiscated. Good luck...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How did you hear about this? Was this in the news? If it was wich paper was it in?

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    No rec drugs just juice, it was all over the news today

Quote Originally Posted by ARIV3184
    No rec drugs just juice, it was all over the news today
    Wich news..... I would like to get more info if I can

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    that sucks. my source is huge and from arizona

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Wich news..... I would like to get more info if I can
    Me too

Never mind I found it................................................ ......

On Wednesday, detectives of the Mesa Police Department's Special Investigations Division arrested and booked Scott Ferriss, a Canadian citizen, and his wife,Toni Ferriss on possession of dangerous drugs for sale charges.

This drug investigation led Mesa Police detectives to the Ferriss' home in Mesa. A search warrant was served on the Ferriss’ apartment on August 10.

During the service of the search warrant over $100,000 worth of powder steroid was seized. Four different types of anabolic steroids were found: Winstrol , Dianabol , Androral and Furazabol. The search warrant also revealed the Ferriss’ were running an illegal in-house internet based steroid distribution business out of their apartment, with possible international implications.

During the course of this investigation, detectives were able to determine that the Ferriss’ would receive the steroid product in powder form and then make the drug into capsule form in a make shift lab inside their apartment.

The lab the Ferriss’ had set up in their apartment posed no health threat to the community.

The Ferriss’ are currently in custody and are being held at the Maricopa County Jail. Scott is being held on $ 1,000,000 bond and Toni is being held on a $500,000 bond. This is an on-going investigation.

ward065 is offline Member
    so this was an UGL i take it....anyone know the lab name?

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    all i have to say is "WOW"

Roid Rage is offline Member
    ouch

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats some crazy shit right there.
    I doubt anybody has to worry though, they wanna catch the big boys, not the guys who purchase 1 course at at a time.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Thats some crazy shit right there.
    I doubt anybody has to worry though, they wanna catch the big boys, not the guys who purchase 1 course at at a time.
    That sucks big time. Your pretty right, I doubt they will presue any customers, however you never know. If you get a knock on the door the best thing to do is play dumb.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Big meth bust here! The guywho got busted screwed everyone outta money with fake juice, so HA HA!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    They may not get him for powder if it hasn't been converted into AAS. They'll try to get him for trafficking and racketeering which holds stiffer penalties. Powder probably came from China... That sucks.... I know some loser cops keep a lot of the juice they confiscate for themselves. I had a cop get 18 primos off me and I never got charged for that. I got a wreckless from being GHB'd out in my car. Stupid shit I was. That was about 9 years ago. Nasty stuff.... Hmmmm, I wonder if the juice made it to evidence? Camaro driving, supercuts man probably shot up the next day with my gear. Hopefully he got shut down in the upcoming months. Ha!
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-12-2005 at 10:48 PM.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Attention MODS can we get someone to reword his thread topic as it implies someone its not. Please PM me if you dont know what I mean.

Also any VETS who would like the name of the guy please PM me. Only vets thanks

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    Attention MODS can we get someone to reword his thread topic as it implies someone its not. Please PM me if you dont know what I mean.
    Dude got busted. What does that imply other than some dude got busted?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    They may not get him for powder if it hasn't been converted into AAS. They'll try to get him for trafficking and racketeering which holds stiffer penalties. Powder probably came from China... That sucks....
    Trafficking is defined by weight not origin. Also most states don't have a trafficking precedent for steroids . So these assumptions may be jumping the gun. Also most states and federally, steroid laws are pill and ml of oil specific so powders aren't legally defined. So without a manufactured product in possesion this would be a new precedent in most states.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 08-12-2005 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Trafficking is defined by weight not origin. Also most states don't have a trafficking precedent for steroids. So these assumptions may be jumping the gun. Also most states and federally, steroid laws are pill and ml of oil specific so powders aren't legally defined. So without a manufactured product in possesion this would be a new precedent in most states.
    You're right. But if they confiscate a large amount of cash then they find info on his computer about running a biz, they go straight to rackiteering. Rackiteering is doing biz without paying taxes. From what I've read over the years, they drop the drug charges and go that direction. Anything they can do to try and make it stick. Dude gets a good lawyer he will be fine. You can blow all kinds of holes in these cases. They usually always screw up when raiding a place. I believe in lawyers 100%. I've had prepaid legal for 5 years and I have been cited on at least 8 speeding tickets and everyone of them was dropped. $17/month is one hell of a deal for lawyer insurance. I've always owned sports cars and sportbikes. Yeah, I love to go fast, still do.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-12-2005 at 11:19 PM.

You're right. But if they confiscate a large amount of cash then they find info on his computer about running a biz, they go straight to rackiteering. Rackiteering is doing biz without paying taxes. From what I've read over the years, they drop the drug charges and go that direction. Anything they can do to try and make it stick. Dude gets a good lawyer he will be fine. You can blow all kinds of holes in these cases. They usually always screw up when raiding a place. I believe in lawyers 100%. I've had prepaid legal for 5 years and I have been cited on at least 8 speeding tickets and everyone of them was dropped. $17/month is one hell of a deal for lawyer insurance. I've always owned sports cars and sportbikes. Yeah, I love to go fast, still do.
    I pay a lawyer for JIC circumstances. I pay a little more than 17 bucks a month. I seen those guys. They approach you all the time in Center City. I thought it was a waste of money. Good to know you had some success with it. Maybe I'll listen to one when he is talking to me next time. Might save me some money.

LOZGOD you have a PM

Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    LOZGOD you have a PM
    got it.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    Edited.
    Last edited by quez82; 08-13-2005 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by quez82
    It was fdhbjkfdla hgakl hgsdjkl ghjsdflz g that's why, their banning him from the boards right now...I'd do the same as he's a member here as well, just for our safety.
    It is better to let a mod make the call on exposing someones name.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 08-13-2005 at 12:04 AM.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    It's edited...just edit yours.

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    I got a wreckless from being GHB'd out in my car. Stupid shit I was. That was about 9 years ago. Nasty stuff.... !

You are probably lucky that happened 9 years ago. Considering todays environment.

We were all stupid shits back in our 20's I remember when G was available over the counter that must have been 90-91. Interesting stuff ..
    Last edited by jasper1968; 08-13-2005 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper1968
    You are probably lucky that happened 9 years ago. Considering todays environment.

We were all stupid shits back in our 20's I remember when G was available over the counter that must have been 90-91. Interesting stuff ..
    Yeah, GHB is ugly stuff. I'll never touch that crap again. Sure, it'll knock you out and make you feel high. But if you take it all of the time you can't sleep without it. You go to sleep for about 4 hours until it wears off. You wake up in the middle of the night and just stare at the ceiling. Then you have to go take some more to get back to sleep. I've had friends G'd out in my living room before. One of my friends was doing that fish thing behind my couch. Knew he was G'd out so we just made sure he didn't puke. He woke up about a hour later like nothing happenned. My gf G'd out and puked. I had to sit by the couch and catch her puke until she woke up. Gross....

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, GHB is ugly stuff. I'll never touch that crap again. Sure, it'll knock you out and make you feel high. But if you take it all of the time you can't sleep without it. You go to sleep for about 4 hours until it wears off. You wake up in the middle of the night and just stare at the ceiling. Then you have to go take some more to get back to sleep. I've had friends G'd out in my living room before. One of my friends was doing that fish thing behind my couch. Knew he was G'd out so we just made sure he didn't puke. He woke up about a hour later like nothing happenned. My gf G'd out and puked. I had to sit by the couch and catch her puke until she woke up. Gross....

I hear ya Seattle... Personally, I partied on it once in a while sans any alcohol. In the early 90's I have seen a few friends make trips to the hospital via ambulance. They would down Cap after cap and mix it with some alcohol. Indeed a deadly proposition.. G sure does bring you into REM sleep for a longer period of time. There was studies being conducted at UCLA..7 hours of sleep and BAM I am ready to tackle the day. A close friend of mine who works as a fireman has been dealing with the addiction of G. He denies it though. My bud G wobbles way too much and even hides it from his fiance. I dunno how long she will tolerate it and hopefully he will head into rehab or gets some kind of professional help. He has been using it for the past 8-10 years consistently. I have seen him crow out on G, very weird and spooky. I just hope it doesn't take him down.

Good thing you were around and coherent to deal with your GF. Every female I know that has used it has yakked.

The belief on the use of G was to stimulate the pituitary gland for additional release of GH. Plus the percieved good sleep..
    Last edited by jasper1968; 08-13-2005 at 01:07 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn this is a well known Bro on these Bros

JohnnyB

Yeah, it was used in the late 80's, early 90's by BBs for elevated release of HGH and for sleep. I don't think G induces that much more GH than a good nights sleep that makes a differnce in lbm. In studies it shows that it does after prolonged use. Probably because it's puts in you in a deep REM sleep really fast so your pituitary starts the GH pulse earlier in the sleep sequence? That stuff taste like watered down motor oil. Big glass jug of GHB. Mix it with water and trip out on the couch...Improves appetite too....kind of like a liquid weed but a stronger high.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-13-2005 at 01:30 AM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Damn this is a well known Bro on these Bros

JohnnyB
    Indeed, and a good friend as well. Damn shame....

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIV3184
    cops raided this dudes house and seized more then 100,000 dollars of powder and 10 g's in cash
    It was probably only 500 Grams of Powder. Street value of $100K is probably under $1k from chinese powder.

I'm guessing only $10K was seized in cash, but more like $50K was found and $40 was pocketed, lol.

stryker is offline Junior Member
    His name is posted on tons of other boards. You might as well post it here

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    Well who was he?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    couls someone pm who it was.

thanks

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    yea me to

thanks

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Wasn't the guys name in Mudman's post/quote?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information