Thread: Winny Cycle

sblakersfan is offline Junior Member

Winny Cycle

Hey im starting my QV winny cycle. I have two big pins witha bunch of attachable little pins. How should I take it and should i start on sunday or monday?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you sould not take it at all. winny by it's self is not a smart cycle. you need to spend some time on the board and do some research.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sblakersfan
    Hey im starting my QV winny cycle. I have two big pins witha bunch of attachable little pins. How should I take it and should i start on sunday or monday?
    Um. like gsxxr said do some more research before you make the jump. Proper injection technique requires you to use a new syringe for each injection. You should draw the gear into the rig with a larger pin like a 1.5" 20g and then depending on where you are injecting, switch pins to a 23 or 25 gauge pin.

Additional injection information can be found at: http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    gsxxr said it all!! Do lots more research. You need to know what youre putting in your body and how to take them correctly, which is something you dont know right now

Thread Information