msu16366 is offline Member

My balls are still shrunk

Well I am in week 12 of sustanon , EQ, and I did d bol in the start. I am starting winny and prop next week and running them for 6 more weeks. I started taking HCG about a month ago taking 500 HCG every third day. Sometimes it looks like my balls are starting to come back and than somedays it looks like they are still small. I have barley no fluid in my ball sack at all. I still have hard ons all day long just getting worried I may have a hard time getting the boys back in working order by the time I start clomid.
    I was told that by the third HCG shot the balls should be on there way back. I still have a couple bottles of HCG left. Should I continue taking 500 HCG every third day, and than when the cycle is coming close to a end up the amount. I have one 500 unit HCG shot left from the first bottle of 5000 IU's.
    Now I am starting to wonder if using the insulin needle in my stomach is somehow getting wasted. I think I will start using the insulin in my shoulder for my HCG from now on.
    ANy input appreciated,
    I just want to have a smooth recovery.

Unoid is offline Member
    you'll come back just fine.

When you start pct with your Nolva and Clomid you'll notice your balls will start kicking back in. I actually might suggest getting some longjack (tongkat ali) and maybe some tribilus to take to help pump your natty test up faster (it seemed to work well for me).

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have always used HCG intra-muscular... Also, I do not use HCG that way and your testicles being shrunk proves my point. I would take 1000iu per day for 10 days after your last injection, make sure and take nolva with it 20-40mg would be fine. When pct starts continue the nolva and add clomid.

Another successful way I have used hcg is 2000iu every four days for 5 total shots. You would have to count backwards five days from pct clomid start and figure out days of injections. Both these methods have served me fine. Remember to use nolvadex as it stops desesitization issues as well as increased estrogen that could arise from hcg.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    exactly what the last guy said, you are not taking enough of it fast enough. take 1cc(1000iu) everyday until the bottle is empty. that always works

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I have always used HCG intra-muscular... Also, I do not use HCG that way and your testicles being shrunk proves my point. I would take 1000iu per day for 10 days after your last injection, make sure and take nolva with it 20-40mg would be fine. When pct starts continue the nolva and add clomid.

Another successful way I have used hcg is 2000iu every four days for 5 total shots. You would have to count backwards five days from pct clomid start and figure out days of injections. Both these methods have served me fine. Remember to use nolvadex as it stops desesitization issues as well as increased estrogen that could arise from hcg.
    Yes, he is right abot HCG IM. That's the only way I will shoot HCG.

I'm not sure about Nolva keeping your balls from desensitizing from LH? Where did you get that info? Yes, nolva blocks estrogen and HCG creates a lot of estrogen with your natural test.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    You might also try adding some Tribestan or Tribex along with the HCG into your cycle. I usually throw it in my cycle halfway through and run it all the way through PCT. Some people run it from start to finish and others just include it in their PCT. I find it keeps my nuts hanging n healthy without too much shrinking. It can't hurt to try.

juict is offline Associate Member
    def shoot IM, and dont worry theyll come back

Thread Information