Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Longer lasting Tren

How benefitial would it be to toss in a bottle of the monger lasting Tren Enth., into a cycle? Say you had a 10ml bottle of 200mg Tren. Thanks bros.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    .....Depends on your cycle experience, your stats, your goals, the compounds you're planning on running, the length of your cycle...Lots of variables...Post your info and you'll get plenty of feedback....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you need to put some thought into you ?????? we can not read minds

As the others said, cycle history, stats and yaddi-ya are needed to give you a fair answer...

But if this is the first time you are to use tren , forget about tren-e for now.

Tren is rough on your system and I would suggest one run at least 2 tren-a cycles to see how their body reacts to it and figure out the best dosing befor eeven considering tren-e.

Tren-a being short estered is easy to discontinue or ajust on the fly if things get a little rough on you. You can fine-tune it on a daily basis.

Tren-e on the other hand is a long ester and builds up in your system... if you mess up, overdose or simply cannot handle it you're in for several weeks of crap (fun stuff like not sleeping for a week or two, sweating like a pig 24/7, having no endurance ...) and nothing but time will make you feel better.

Just my 2 cents

Red

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you would need more than 1 bottle of tren mate.

Thread Information