Tapout is offline Senior Member

clean for 8 weeks and feeling good

i tried something new
    i used up all my stash over the last 6 months so i would force myself to stay clean awhile. if i have aas at home its hard to stay clean for as long as i want because i end up getting back on sooner than expected
    so now with nothing close by i am forcing myself to stay off for a few months and after 8 weeks i am starting to feel good. i am staying at 240(only lost 4 lbs) and feeling better than i have for a while---feel healther
    hell i may even stay off longer than origional plans
    another thing i like is not having anything in home ---takes that little bit of edge off so no knock on door one day

does anyone else ever feel this way--actually better when off

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I definitely enjoy not feeling like a pin cushion. I know what you mean about feeling healthier, not that I feel like crap on AS. Congrats on only losing 4 lbs, thats great!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    bump

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    That's good stuff bro, I know alot of people who can't stay off as long as they origingally planned. And only losing 4lbs? definately good stuff! Keep it up bro

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Tapout,

Did you use HCG when you came off cycle?

Are you using anything over the counter or are you totally natural now?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Glad to hear it TAPOUT maybe you could inspire some people not to use or to use less often.
    I'm a firm believer that how you train is more important than the gear you use. I think if people trained smarter and harder they could make the gains they're looking for w/o or with less gear.
    Education is key I wish more of the younger members would realize that and research training issues like they do gear issues.
    One site with a wealth of training info is www.elitefts.com Trust me there's more to training than what you're reading in those B.S. bodybuilding magizines

dudsy is offline Junior Member
    Good to hear bro, i also have been clean now for 5 weeks, its strange because i'm actually heavier now then when i was on it, and i have lost only a tiny bit of strength. Everyone i talk to says i havent lost any size. Now i not going to fool you or myself because my bodyfat has gone up, but this is only minimal. And im willing to sacrifice some definition in exchange for this increased strength and size rather then the usual post cycle strength and size loss. I also feel healthier and happier now that im clean

Thread Information