the_wolf is offline New Member

injecting powdered anadrol 50

There used to be a guy at my gym who held a world record for biggest bench press for under 20 years old. I think he did over 720 pounds at age 19.

Anyhow, I was talking to his cousin yesterday and he told me the kid used to grind up anadrol -50 into a fine powdered and mix it with his test and inject it.

Has anyone ever heard of grinding up anadrol into a powdered and injecting it?

I've been doing googles on the subject and found nothing.
    Last edited by the_wolf; 08-14-2005 at 10:47 AM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Never heard of that. Sounds crazy to me, not to mention unsanitary, unnecessary and dangerous. oops I guess I did mention unsanitary, unnecessary and dangerous, dang did it again

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Never heard of that. Sounds crazy to me, not to mention unsanitary, unnecessary and dangerous. oops I guess I did mention unsanitary, unnecessary and dangerous, dang did it again
    I was trying to figure that out myself. According to the cousin of the guy, he had a chem lab in his house.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wolf
    I was trying to figure that out myself. According to the cousin of the guy, he had a chem lab in his house.
    The drol tabs of course aren't all drug, I suppose if he was refining it somehow and it was sanitairy it could possibly be done, but I fail to see why or how it would be significantly better than just swallowing the tabs.

anyone else ?
    Last edited by eGGz; 08-14-2005 at 11:02 AM.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I never heard anything like that, maybe it was tren from the fina implant? just a guess, I've "heard" of people snorting grinded down fina implants.

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    thats just crazy grinding up tabs & injecting it! i'm afraid half of the time of getting an infection from test out of the vial all sealed up! never in my life would i do that.. that kid will prolly be dead within a few years and make another bad name for AAS

Quote Originally Posted by BIG PAPPA PUMP
    thats just crazy grinding up tabs & injecting it! i'm afraid half of the time of getting an infection from test out of the vial all sealed up! never in my life would i do that.. that kid will prolly be dead within a few years and make another bad name for AAS
    Well the guy was a monster. I seriously thought he was in his 30's. He looked like Goldberg but much much bigger.

When I heard he was only 19 I was floored. Couldn't beleive it. He had aged himself so much with all the juice. He had a fully developered 30 year old man's body. Very hairy chest and goatee, bald head and monsterous size.

That was about 5 years ago. He's alive still. All natural now. Does those grip strength nail bending stuff now. So it didn't kill him.

I asked the question more because my last cycle had anadrol -50 in it and I took 2 tabs a day for 4 weeks, and got next to nothing out of it. I didn't chew them up fine before swallowing like I normally do with d-bol. I just swallowed them. I wonder if my intake of the drug had anything to do with my lack of gains from the drugs.

Anadrol-50 really did nothing for me. However when I took d-bol, I exploded in size.

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    ur anadrol mite not have been legit cuz every1 i know that has even touched anadrol for 10 days they exploded!! dbol to but not as much as drols tho

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There are injectible anadrols and powders that you can turn into injectibles out there so I wouldn't risk turning a pill into one because of the fillers that might be present.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Injecting does help more than orals, obviously.

Its the whole point of converting and injecting fina instead of just eating the tabs.

But if a-50 did nothing for you before, injecting won't turn it into some miracle turnaround.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This isn't an accurate comparison. Fina is not designed as an oral and so is not a 17 AA. Anadrol is however so the difference is much more minimal between Oral and injectable administration.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Injecting does help more than orals, obviously.

Its the whole point of converting and injecting fina instead of just eating the tabs.

But if a-50 did nothing for you before, injecting won't turn it into some miracle turnaround.

Thread Information