justoneman is offline New Member

Is 50mg of test. enough?

I was wondering how much test. should be taken a day? roughly... (if used daily or every other day)

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    It all depends, have you ever used before, what are your stats, what are you trying to accomplish? ETC...

justoneman is offline New Member
    no i have never used and i'm lookin tward it. i'm trying to bulk up, but not too much i'm about 5'9 and about 160 ilbs. athletic type but i want to get bigger pecs, arms etc..

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    What I suggest you do is go and read about the steroid profiles to see what kind of test that you are looking to use first. Do some research first. Anybody can tell you what they think you should use but try and research about it first.

It depends what type of test your taking. 250mg/wk should work well. Long Esters only need to be shot once or twice a week(your preference). Shorter ones like prop and suspension like sust should be shot EOD. Enanthate is your best bet.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    If all you're using the test for is to bulk up, "but not too much", then I wouldn't even use it. At your size you can bulk up, "but not too much" by eating a lot and training right.

Thread Information