Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legal Steroid's

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member

Legal Steroid's

Has anyone ever tried or had succes with any of the legal steroid 's..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyM
    Has anyone ever tried or had succes with any of the legal steroid's..
    If your asking about prohormones then even thoughs aren't legal anymore.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I read a post like this everyday. If legal steroids worked, why would anyone purchase steroids illegally? Just for the thrill of breaking the law? Think about it man.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    Dude, I read a post like this everyday. If legal steroids worked, why would anyone purchase steroids illegally? Just for the thrill of breaking the law? Think about it man.
    Legal steroids do work. Superdrol is one of them. There are a couple of others too.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Legal steroids do work. Superdrol is one of them. There are a couple of others too.

Yup.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Man I still got bottles of good ol m1t... Not planning on using it anytime soon though, don't like the bloat...

Taurus is offline Member
    i used superdrol. great strength gains and put on a good deal of size. i'm on pct right now, so i wont know untill the end of pct as to how much of the strength and mass i retain.

chest6 is offline Banned
    they work-but nothing close to the real stuff

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    They are the real stuff. They just aren't on the banned list.

chest6 is offline Banned
    They are the real stuff. They just aren't on the banned list.
    specify

specify
    Superdrol for example is a steroid . It doesn't require any conversion. It is a true steroid. Short explanaition it is methylated masteron .

chest6 is offline Banned
    Superdrol for example is a steroid. It doesn't require any conversion. It is a true steroid. Short explanaition it is methylated masteron.
    yup basically. My bad I thought we were talking pro-hormone shit. Guess I should have read all the posts..i tend to do that.
    Kinna like M1T people don't know it is a steroid
    I say...Methyl 1 Testosterone ..yup def not a steroid

Superdrol for example is a steroid. It doesn't require any conversion. It is a true steroid. Short explanaition it is methylated masteron.
    I thought this wasn't true. You have some proof of this? I read that this was just a rumor.

Other than Superdrol, which may or may not be a steroid , what other legal steroids work?

Other than Superdrol, which may or may not be a steroid, what other legal steroids work?
    Bro. It is a steroid . Go ahead and do your own research I don't feel like it. Not to sound cocky, but I am rarely asked to provide proof. Go to www.anabolicminds.com plenty of very educated bros there when it comes to legal and formerly legal supplementation.

schico28 is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently in a 8wk cycle of legal steroids . I'll give the source since is legal steroids just go to legalsteroids.com. The cycle is helping a little bit, I'm taking D-Bol, test suspension y anadrol cream type you rub in your skin. Somebody has use this products. I got a question after finish this cycle can I start a new cycle but of real juice.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    ^^ you'll need PCT, u do need to for superdrol. And like real juice, u should probably wait time on=time off.

Quote Originally Posted by schico28
    I'm currently in a 8wk cycle of legal steroids. I'll give the source since is legal steroids just go to legalsteroids.com. The cycle is helping a little bit, I'm taking D-Bol, test suspension y anadrol cream type you rub in your skin. Somebody has use this products. I got a question after finish this cycle can I start a new cycle but of real juice.
    Do these things really work from legalsteroids.com? I mean, you say you are taking dbol , test susp and anadrol , but they can't really work as good as the real stuff, can they?

100m champ is offline Member
    Do these things really work from legalsteroids.com? I mean, you say you are taking dbol, test susp and anadrol, but they can't really work as good as the real stuff, can they?

I dont know about that.. if they did work as good as the real stuff, then everyone would be using them

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    I thought that site was a pure scam when I first saw it.

Well, I was reading through the site Lozgod posted and those guys seem to use all kinds of "legal steroids ." One was called prostanazol (a form of winni I guess) and it seems like they have good success with it. I don't know if they come close to the real thing, but if superdrol really is methylated masteron , then it is a steroid . And I can't argue with the gains people are making on it. Not sure how you can methylate a steroid and suddenly have it be legal, but I guess they did. So maybe these things work better than I thought they did, I just figured they were all crap (superdrol being the exception).

I'm not taking superdrol, adn I dont think I need PCT, I didnt had any side effects, sex drive is the same. but I made about 15 lbs of weight, when I started I was 185 now I'm 200 lbs. not enought gains thats whi I'm going to juice up. Do you guys think I should go and do a blood work before juicin up, planning to do a deca , dbol , and test cycle

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm currently in a 8wk cycle of legal steroids. I'll give the source since is legal steroids just go to legalsteroids.com. The cycle is helping a little bit, I'm taking D-Bol, test suspension y anadrol cream type you rub in your skin. Somebody has use this products. I got a question after finish this cycle can I start a new cycle but of real juice.
    You gotta be f-ing kidding me! LegalSteroids.com?! I'm not going to try and be a prick here, but I just want to clarify something here. The more I hear about this site, along with SDI-Labs and Fizogen, which are ALL related to each other in one way or another, the more I get pissed off by the number of suckers out there, like yourself, no offense, that are getting ripped off.
    Take a look at the ingredients on all the products that consist of this "8wk cycle of legal steroids " you're taking. They all carry the same ingredients. Tribulis, Cyanotis Vaga, Tongkat Ali, and Taurine, amongst others. These are your typical OTC supp. ingredients and they surely DO NOT even remotely compare to the effects of actual steroids .
    The way they lure guys like you into blowing hundreds of bucks on their crap is by advertising their products with names similar to or the same as real steroid names. For example: D-bol, Liquid Anadrol , Winni-V, and "Test"-suspension. Then they advertise the stuff telling you that their crap is going to work as good as or better than real steroids.
    The first time I looked at their site I was actually quite amused at the ploy, but the more I see guys like you getting suckered, the more I go off about these places.
    Seeing that you are planning on moving onto REAL steroids after you finish that crap, you would have been much better off going with the real deal from the get-go, and you would have saved yourself a ton of money.
    You should do more research and educate yourself more before you take that step to the real thing, because obviously you didn't do your research or educate yourself before you bought the lie of LegalSteroids.com.

Peace,
    ShrpSkn

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    My steroids are legal. They are prescribed by a doctor! (well, maybe not the fina LOL)

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    You gotta be f-ing kidding me! LegalSteroids.com?! I'm not going to try and be a prick here, but I just want to clarify something here. The more I hear about this site, along with SDI-Labs and Fizogen, which are ALL related to each other in one way or another, the more I get pissed off by the number of suckers out there, like yourself, no offense, that are getting ripped off.
    Take a look at the ingredients on all the products that consist of this "8wk cycle of legal steroids " you're taking. They all carry the same ingredients. Tribulis, Cyanotis Vaga, Tongkat Ali, and Taurine, amongst others. These are your typical OTC supp. ingredients and they surely DO NOT even remotely compare to the effects of actual steroids .
    The way they lure guys like you into blowing hundreds of bucks on their crap is by advertising their products with names similar to or the same as real steroid names. For example: D-bol, Liquid Anadrol , Winni-V, and "Test"-suspension. Then they advertise the stuff telling you that their crap is going to work as good as or better than real steroids.
    The first time I looked at their site I was actually quite amused at the ploy, but the more I see guys like you getting suckered, the more I go off about these places.
    Seeing that you are planning on moving onto REAL steroids after you finish that crap, you would have been much better off going with the real deal from the get-go, and you would have saved yourself a ton of money.
    You should do more research and educate yourself more before you take that step to the real thing, because obviously you didn't do your research or educate yourself before you bought the lie of LegalSteroids.com.

Peace,
    ShrpSkn
    my thoughts exactly. If you honestly think a website called legalsteroids.com is legit and sells real gear, you need to have your head examined!

I never said that there were real droids, I just said they help me to gain 15 lbs. Maybe is motivation, but I used Cell Tech for a long time and never gain something. About droids I just started my cycle and I'm pretty sure what i'm doing.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    What do you use droids for... loading or removing plates on the bar? Spotting on BP or squat? I guess a droid would probably be a better training partner than a human.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Not trying to be a prick either, but I agree 100% with shrpskn. Legalsteroids.com's products don't hold a candle to the real thing. I know from personal experience from when I was worried about getting tested.

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    <Can't stop laughing at this one!>...<the comment baron made about the "droids">

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    The legal substances that are actually steroids are the "real stuff"....during the 50's and 60's when steroid research was at it's peak, there were hundreds that were developed, just not sold commercially. Within the last few years, many companies have marketed those that were previously not. The FDA doesn't have the resources to research every single AAS that exists.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    I never said that there were real droids, I just said they help me to gain 15 lbs. Maybe is motivation, but I used Cell Tech for a long time and never gain something. About droids I just started my cycle and I'm pretty sure what i'm doing.
    i have a bro that stick with test e and eq twice a week he insists that i stick him on the same day as his football game because it turns him into an animal and makes him play better. we all know that it is the placebo effect but he probably plays harder cause his mind tells him that he can. im pretty sure that is what u r experiencing "the placebo effect" and the weight gain is probably from u eating alot more. im just wonderin how old r u?

Ive tried a couple "legal steriods " and compared to AAS, STICK WITH FREAKING AAS IM telling ya... Im in my second week with test/dbol and ive gained more then i did in a month with m1t, + i dont have the crazy blood preasure i did with that crap. this is also some plecebo because the test is not fully peaking yet. but i still have some elevated test levels! STICK WITH THE "REAL" "ILLEGAL" "Driods" i mean gear. Id prefer to do intramuscular neways, eazier on me body.

-GHDT

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Those guys have like 900 $ cycles on that b.s. site lmao
    NDG

900$?! wtf. it costs me $380 can. for a full 16 week cyc (inc 3 weeks of clomid)
    @ 500mg a week test, 30mg bols a day+clomid 4 pct

*** any website selling legal replicas of steriods could not exist, since steriods are illegal there is no way to sell them legally, even prohormones have been taken off the market, no to be ignorant but yes u will gain from taking those pills but the sides and the harshness on ur liver would be less if not the same if u were to use intramuscular. ***

Gonna do it? Do it right. Go big or Go home.

-ghdt

ward065 is offline Member
    Regarding superdrol and other steroids that are legal, are these things toxic to the liver? if it is methalyted masteron i assume it would be.

if this is the case, how ironic! people are probably taking this, getting a few gains and not realizing they are harming their liver and kidneys! They can do that legally, but real AAS users injecting safely will not have any of those issues.

Just curious anyone heard reviews of that legalsteroids site? if people really are pissing away tons of money, like 900 on stuff that works minimally, assuming that is the case, you would think there would be some sites that express anger over their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    Regarding superdrol and other steroids that are legal, are these things toxic to the liver? if it is methalyted masteron i assume it would be.

if this is the case, how ironic! people are probably taking this, getting a few gains and not realizing they are harming their liver and kidneys! They can do that legally, but real AAS users injecting safely will not have any of those issues.

Just curious anyone heard reviews of that legalsteroids site? if people really are pissing away tons of money, like 900 on stuff that works minimally, assuming that is the case, you would think there would be some sites that express anger over their stuff.

Superdrol is basically methylated Masteron. You wouldn't want to run it over 30 days or so. It is supposed to be quite hard on the lipid profile, but seems to have few other negative side effects. I don't think it is fair to lump Superdrol in with the other products on that site.

ward065 is offline Member
    well masteron only has been known to cause shutdown too. Wonder if the superdrol would do that

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    well masteron only has been known to cause shutdown too. Wonder if the superdrol would do that
    I don't think it is likely, but it is possible I am sure. Some kind of PCT wouldn't be a bad idea I suppose.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Texsun
    The legal substances that are actually steroids are the "real stuff"....during the 50's and 60's when steroid research was at it's peak, there were hundreds that were developed, just not sold commercially. Within the last few years, many companies have marketed those that were previously not. The FDA doesn't have the resources to research every single AAS that exists.
    This guy is a cop^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    best avatar ever ^^^^^^^^^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information