woodford is offline New Member

need help choosing a cycle

I am kinda new at this. I tried a cycle about a year ago that was dbol & deca . This helped me to gain 30 pounds, but it was mostly water. When I started cutting, I lost about 25 of the 30 pounds. I am thinking of trying a new cycle with test eth & deca 300. Is this a good cycle or do I need more?

Thanks for all the help.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodford
    I am kinda new at this. I tried a cycle about a year ago that was dbol & deca . This helped me to gain 30 pounds, but it was mostly water. When I started cutting, I lost about 25 of the 30 pounds. I am thinking of trying a new cycle with test eth & deca 300. Is this a good cycle or do I need more?

Thanks for all the help.
    no no no no no no
    and..yes.
    I was dumb once and did a deca/dbol cycle
    well now you are in the right place to learn to know what the hell u r doing with this stuff. Research a lot and use the search button. You need to be more specific with this "do I need more" wellll..how much are you going to get??

I am 34 and 215 lbs. at 6' 2". I would like to gain about 15 pounds lean muscle and keep it. What do I need and how much? I work out Monday thur Friday for about 2 hours and have for the past 2 1/2 years. I have 50 ml of test eth and 10 ml of deca .

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    at the age of 34 a test only cycle would do wonders for you. before you think of doing test you need to think about spending more time in the gym.

How much more time do I need in the gym?

Blog Entries
    4 5 days a week.

Sorry, my post did not read right. I do work out 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. sorry for the mistake. How much test do I need to take and how often?

Blog Entries
    500mg a week is a good first cycle.

do a search for test only cycle. you will find alot of good info. then after you think you have a good cycle post it. we will then look it over and give you advise on what needs to be changed.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Really, you don't have enough deca , so save it for another cycle when you got some more. Meanwhile a test-only cycle will be fine. 300 to 500mg/week is plenty. If your diet and training are spot-on, you will be amazed at your gains. Run it at least 10 weeks. If you can get hold of some hcg , you could run this as long as maybe 16 weeks. I think the longer a test-only cycle is, the more gains you will actually keep.

If I run the test at 500mg for 10 weeks, do I need to take hcg (and how much)?

Thread Information