Redrock20 is offline Junior Member

Muscle Jack tribulus?

Okay. Need some help concerning PCT.

1. How long should I take tribulus for? Is three weeks enough? (I am taking nolvadex as well)

2. I went to buy some tribulus at a local protein/supplement shop. They were out of it but the guy that works there gave me something called "Muscle Jack." Has anyone heard of this? It has two main components. One is 876 mg of a "proprietary natural prohormone matrix" consisting of tribulus terrestris extract and eurycoma longifolia extract. The other is 99 mg of a "estrogen blocker component" consisting of estrogen polygonum cuspidatum. Is this okay to use as tribulus?

Thanks for any help.

Redrock20 is offline Junior Member
    Any help with this guys?

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Muscle Jack is a pretty good natty test booster. I know of a couple of guys who swear by it, but I have never used it myself. It looks to have a good blend of trib and longfolia. I am not sure if the estrogen blocker in it is any good though.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i just use basic trib by natures best. works perfectly fine for me at 6 bucks a bottle..

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to really knwo how much of that blend is trib. bet it isnt much and when you need to run 4g trib ed that wont cut it bet. I run trib thru the whoel cycle and pct...

Thread Information