danz is offline New Member

side effects of deka and sus 250 plz???

hay guys, i want to jump on deka, and sus 250, for only 10 weeks, neva took steroids before, bout 6 mils of sus, im wondering the side effects it will have on me? plz guys tell me major side effects, and if 10 weeks, willl do major damage to me

im gunna have a 1 mill every week, 1 mill of deka one week, then 1 mill of sus the next week, continue that for 10 weeks

USN DV is offline Associate Member

listen take at least 300md deca and 500mg sustinol weekly and the sustinol do it 2 weeks longer then the deca so do the deca 10 weeks and the sustinol 12 weeks!!! side effects depends on the indivel i get acne, redness on my fce, high blood plessure, maybe sum streach marks etc etc!!!!! and eat a lot or else you will be wasiting your money!!!!!

hey bro everyone is different i ran susta with my first cycle the only side i had was acne on the back & wasnt that bad then i ran deca with my 2nd cycle i never had sides from it what so ever no deca d!ck nothin just like the bro told you run the susta for 12 wk & the deca for 10 btw susta not less than 500mg & the other compounds less than 500mg always make your test dosage higher than other compounds & susta can be used eod or twice a week see what works with your body every 1 is different.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    hey bro everyone is different i ran susta with my first cycle the only side i had was acne on the back & wasnt that bad then i ran deca with my 2nd cycle i never had sides from it what so ever no deca d!ck nothin just like the bro told you run the susta for 12 wk & the deca for 10 btw susta not less than 500mg & the other compounds less than 500mg always make your test dosage higher than other compounds & susta can be used eod or twice a week see what works with your body every 1 is different.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    This guy is saying week 1,3,5,7 +9 250mg sust
    week 2,4,6,8,10 200mg deca

Which of course is a brutal cycle.

??

ok, after the 12 weeks, is there anything i need to take, cos many ppl told me as u come of the steroids you have to take shit, so u dont get side effects such as bitch tits etc...

am i gunna loose all my gains once i get off the roids, how much weight will i actually keep ?

??

ok, after the 12 weeks, is there anything i need to take, cos many ppl told me as u come of the steroids you have to take shit, so u dont get side effects such as bitch tits etc...

am i gunna loose all my gains once i get off the roids, how much weight will i actually keep ?

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    You need to take clomid 3 weeks after last injection with sust.
    You should also be researching way more before posting like this.

Thread Information