SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member

Arrow Need Advice Please

Just checking to see if anyone has ever used just tren only. I am not new to juice its just that I havent been able to be on anything in the past year in 1/2 due to a motorbike accident . I have been on just about everything and was up to 260 with about 12-13% bf before my accident. Now over a year later I am 225 and probally 15%BF. I have been in the gym for about a month now but feel week as shit. The only thing I have left right now is some tren and d-bol. Do yall think it would be bad if I took the tren for a couple of weeks to lean out and get some strength then once I re-supply hit a good cycle. In the past I have been on tren but not by itself.
    Thanks for helping

Also what kind of gains has anybody had just on tren and a good diet?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren for a couple of weeks sounds like a waste of gear to me.

since you have only been back for a month I would suggest you train natural for at least a couple more months, then if you want to run a cycle, get all your gear and various PCT and ancillaries in order and do a proper cycle.

Thats was I was thinking about doing its just hard as shit once you was pushing alot of weight to barely pushing anything at all. You just want to try and get back to were you was it. You know

cmillett is offline Member
    I agrre with eggz ,push threw it for a few more months man and then do a good SOLID cycle,save the tren till then

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I hear you. I was out of the gym for almost a year because I was working two jobs and going to night school. When I came back the urge to get on cycle was very strong. The best thing I did was wait, get back in form, get as lean and strong without AAS as I could before starting a cycle.

It's tough to be patient though.

Yea I hear ya, Thanks for the info I am going to try as hard as I can to hold out. Just dont know how much longer I can, LOL

Thread Information