the_wolf is offline New Member

Not happy with last 2 cycle results

I'm not happy with my last 2 cycle results.

I've run 5 cycles in 2 years. Roughly 2.5 cycles a year. The lengths range from 8 weeks for a short cycle to 12 for a long cycle. I take plenty of anti-e's during the cycle and some post cycle (usually 2 weeks worth post). I take off a minumum of 3 months between cycles.

The problem is my last two cycles have sucked. I didn't like the gains I got. I can't break the 215 pound barrier to save my life. And worse the gains I have made seem to completely vanish post cycle. My legs have stretch makes from how big they grew during the cycle, but after the cycle all the size has gone, and I'm left with stretch marks with no size. That really sucks.

So I'm asking for advice - what am I doing wrong?

Here are my last two cycles.

4th cycle:
    500MG T.ENANTHATE A WEEK 1-12
    300MG DECA A WEEK 1-8
    35MG D-BOL A DAY 1-5
    20MG NOLVADEX A DAY 2-12
    CLOMIDS FOR END

5th cycle:
    500mg test cypionate a week 1-8 (2.5 ml/week)
    100mg Anadrol a day 1-4 (2 50mg tabs a day)
    20 mg nolvadex a day 2-8 (2 10mg tabs a day)
    Clomids 100mg/day, weeks 9-10

The fifth cycle really sucked. I gained a lot of strength but zero size. I was right at 214 pounds when the cycle ended. Very strong, but just not getting size and I'm eating constantly.

For my next cycle what do you suggest? I'm thinking about bumping the test up to 750mg/week and swtiching from cypionate back to enathate because I got better gains on enathate.

My XXXXXXX wants me to try:
    50mg d-bol 1-5
    1000mg testo enanthate a week 1-10
    400mg EQ a week 1-10
    75mg fina eod 1-10
    nolvadex
    clomids

That's way too much juice for me. I'm trying to keep to sane cycles that aren't gonna kill me. I think 1000mg of test a week is too much. Same for 50mg of d-bol for 5 weeks. Too much.

Update: Scratch fina from the list. It's homemade and I'm not about to put anything homemade into my body.
    Last edited by the_wolf; 08-14-2005 at 12:14 PM.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    im not getting what ur saying, lay out ur pct more i cant tell how long and what doses ur running ur pct at and when u start ur pct

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I would repeat the 4th cycle, and extend the the dbol for 4 weeks, and up the deca to 400mg

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe 8 weeks of deca is too short. (cycle 4) It takes me 7-9 weeks to see/feel deca.

Same with the second cycle, your strength probably came from the drol. It takes me 6-7 weeks to see/feel the long estered tests.

12 weeks minimum for deca and cyp.

bump for more replies

i think what hes saying is hes having trouble keeping his gains, he cant get past 215 pounds, he needs a pct hes losing all of his gains

correct me if im wrong

edit: i was wrong, but bro whatd weight did u start ur 4th cycle at? that shoulda blown u up

I would also suggest you do some research in the diet forum. One thing that I hear people doing with relative success is writing down their daily food intake. Often it is not as many daily calories and protein as they think it is.

As fballhoss51 suggested perhaps your PCT needs improvement too.

My opinion of weight gain is that diet is paramount followed by traning, rest and finally aas.

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    i think what hes saying is hes having trouble keeping his gains, he cant get past 215 pounds, he needs a pct hes losing all of his gains

correct me if im wrong

edit: i was wrong, but bro whatd weight did u start ur 4th cycle at? that shoulda blown u up
    Fourth cycle started at 200ish and ended at 215ish. 215 is a barrier I just can't seem to break reguardless how much I eat and drink protein shakes.

My pst is wait 2 weeks past my last shot and then take clomids (100mg/day) for 2 weeks. I don't get any kind of gyno. I just lose all the weight gains it seems like.

I'm 4 weeks past my last cycle and I'm back down to 205 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by the_wolf
    Fourth cycle started at 200ish and ended at 215ish. 215 is a barrier I just can't seem to break reguardless how much I eat and drink protein shakes.

My pst is wait 2 weeks past my last shot and then take clomids (100mg/day) for 2 weeks. I don't get any kind of gyno. I just lose all the weight gains it seems like.

I'm 4 weeks past my last cycle and I'm back down to 205 pounds.
    I always do at least 4 weeks of Clomid @ 100mg ED along with 4 weeks of nolva @ 20mg ED.

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    Maybe you should try short esters. How about some prop and tren ace? ED shots, gotta learn to love them

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Post your diet, you have enough juice going through you...you should be growing like a weed.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I believe 8 weeks of deca is too short. (cycle 4) It takes me 7-9 weeks to see/feel deca.
    I'm glad you said that because I was about to toss the deca out the window. I really couldn't see or feel any effects from it in my 4th cycle.

post your diet up bro, it shouldnt be that hard to get past 215 with a good diet

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you are not seein gains and your 5th cycle only consisted of 500mg test,i suggest for your next up the test mate,750mg should do the trick!after a while your body gets used to the amount you use so you do have to start puttin more in to keep seein gains,your 5th cycle and still usin 500mg test i think you may have taken that to its limit,you may find 500mg will do nothin for you anymore.plus your pct should be extended,look into pheednos pct in the pct forum.

well if hes done 5 cycles he should be far past 215, i beleive its his diet

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes it could be diet,how many cals do you take in mate?

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Mate, putting that much gear in yourself on the 4th and 5th should've given you some proper gains. Do you know for certain all of your stuff is the real thing? I just tossed a bad batch of decca, total fake crap. If it is then I would try some HCG at the end of your cycle along with the comid, maybe 1 shot 0f 2500iu every 5 days for two weeks as a bit of help with PCT and then go onto some clen /ephidrene for the anti-catabolic properties for 3 weeks after you come off the juice, you can keep far more gains this way.

Thread Information